Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 1:25am

GuitarHeroFtw

GuitarHeroFtw

868 posts

t his whole thread scares me

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 3:47am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Then again, mine is an Article/Tabloid, and a Short story introducing my character.

Then again, the rest a writing short stories as well, and considering that you don't have to make the article before next round, when your character actually has something to write about, it is not that big a thing.

... Am I the only one here, who hasn't sent in their thing?

No. Hurry up.

t his whole thread scares me

Then do not look at it.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 4:00am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

Ohhh....our entriess....

Yep.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 11:03am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Yeah, I think most of the people we can actually contact (and have actually heard from in the past fortnight) have now submitted their drafts and most of them have been approved. The ones that have not would most likely be because I didn't check the email today. Yeah, I was out. Having a life.

Anyway, I expect that you will be able to start posting your entries in... two days. Then I'll synthesise it into a complete story in the archive after that.

Then the next round will begin. I have also confirmed that it's possible to get internet from my rural placement, so the scheduling should not be unduly disrupted.

...yeah, that's all I have for now.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 3:23pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Expect me to submit in this hour.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 3:33pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

6,021 posts

I expect that you will be able to start posting your entries in... two days.

*Counts* but that is like 48 hours, 2880 minutes, 172,800 seconds, 5702400000000000 "Jiffies" (a jiffy is the time taken to travel half an inch in a vacuum)... sorry I'm kinda bored but hey I'm sure 2 days will pass by in a jiffy (oh wait a minute)

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 4:33pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Hmm, interesting, Alt.

Anyway, will rant a bit. Probably shouldn't be taken serious, or even cared about.
I am rather fascinated by the way most are portraying Cen... No complains, just finding it quite interesting that this is how you see him, and think he would act.
What is even more interesting is the lack of him in a good deal of the entries. A good deal here means "Three or four", but you catch my drift I guess.

Anyway.

List of people who have entered so far
CrimsonBlade
Gametesta
Dudeguy*
Pixie
Zlith
Poison
Manta
Skater
El Cholo
Gantic
Parsat
Xzeno
Alt

Bronze

* Lacking an ending, as far as I know

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 4:40pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Am I spaced from the others because I'm a cameo guy?

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 4:44pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

2,670 posts

Strop, you can can do whatever with my character. It's all up to you. I'm just appreciative of even having a part in this story.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 4:47pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Am I spaced from the others because I'm a cameo guy?

Hmm, that is a much better reason than "I haven't read this one"...

Strop, you can can do whatever with my character. It's all up to you. I'm just appreciative of even having a part in this story.

Funnily enough Strop has a job for you, but currently there a bit of time before it can be done. I think he might have mentioned it to you, but w/e. A round or two, Flippin, then you can write something too.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!