Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:25pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I have a legitimate excuse. Blame Strop. :P

I did.
And yes, I can see it is more interesting/logical with only Strop (Just as it is in Parsat's entry, because of a limited space), I have just been finding it rather amusing that it was like that. As with Xzeno there probably is some good reason, and it is not really an issue as much as something I just wanted to ask you guys.

I have no excuse at all... though you are in a little... sort of. I just didn't have you down as the dodgeball/hurting people type.

Try running with those shoes... Hunting is evil > >...
I cannot quite remember your entry (besides some climbing down the tree, and Strop being... Strop), so I cannot say much about it, but I think it was more than decent. More or less IC.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:29pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

What is even more interesting is the lack of him in a good deal of the entries.

Well...

you're in mine a little. Strop yells at you, and you toss the sack of dodgeballs at him.

I also accidentally cut the tip of your ponytail off. :3

Hrm... just remembering I'm not supposed to break the world rules... Yuh-oh... that might just work against me. D:

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:31pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

I am rather fascinated by the way most are portraying Cen... No complains, just finding it quite interesting that this is how you see him, and think he would act.

I was going to try to have you go on a rant about carrying around all the time and having to were that spiffy suit, but no matter how many times I rewrote that section it always seemed to make you a crybaby. So I left it out.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:32pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Hrm... just remembering I'm not supposed to break the world rules... Yuh-oh... that might just work against me. D:

Breaking buildings?

I also accidentally cut the tip of your ponytail off. :3

Oh yeah, had a comment on that:
T T

you're in mine a little. Strop yells at you, and you toss the sack of dodgeballs at him.

Yes, yours are more one of the "Hmm, do people really see me/him like that? Crazy..."

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:35pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I was going to try to have you go on a rant about carrying around all the time and having to were that spiffy suit, but no matter how many times I rewrote that section it always seemed to make you a crybaby. So I left it out.

I thank you for that.

Wholeheartedly, even.

And I bettergo to bed now, since I am pretty much (no, not pretty much, I am actually) replying to everything...

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:35pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Breaking buildings?

*Gulp*
Yeah... no, yeah... might have to do something about that...

Oh yeah, had a comment on that:
T T

Teehee~

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:41pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

I thank you for that.

Wholeheartedly, even.

Your welcome, though it was a tough decision...With most people I would have left it in, but your to awesome for that.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:49pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

*Gulp*
Yeah... no, yeah... might have to do something about that...

Might have > > Anyway, Strop didn't find any trouble in it, as far as I know.

Your welcome, though it was a tough decision...With most people I would have left it in, but your to awesome for that.

Awesome, you say? *fake laughter* That one was new.
Anyway, wouldn't have been IC anyway. Ranting and complaining to Strop and anyone else will only get him to be looked at as a, you said it, crybaby, and there is not really any purpose to it besides the obvious "Strop, crazy pony, use brain" remarks.

Yes, feeling like crap increases my mean and sarcastic posts...

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:54pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

IC

My brains just melted a little.... what does "IC" mean?

Try running with those shoes... Hunting is evil > >...
I cannot quite remember your entry (besides some climbing down the tree, and Strop being... Strop), so I cannot say much about it, but I think it was more than decent. More or less IC.

More than decent... more than decent t'is better than my English teacher used to say  "failure"  *waves fist*

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:56pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

My brains just melted a little.... what does "IC" mean?

In Character.
OC is Original Character, OoC is Out of Character. Too many rpgs ruin it to others, I guess...

More than decent... more than decent t'is better than my English teacher used to say  "failure"  *waves fist*

'More than decent' is "You actually did a good job, but I can't remember how good" in Cenere, btw.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!