Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 5:57pm

zlith

zlith

1,282 posts

Awesome, you say? *fake laughter* That one was new.

You are awesome, you can carry all that stuff jump buildings all while wearing a suit, but your not a super hero, they wear their underwear on the outside.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 6:02pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

You are awesome, you can carry all that stuff jump buildings all while wearing a suit, but your not a super hero, they wear their underwear on the outside.

And all this (I promise, going to bed right after this one) reminds me of two things: "Cool guys don't look at explosions", and the art I did for it, and Strop's unofficial themesong: "A man's gotta do (Captain Hammer's part)" from Dr. Horrible. Even though Strop refuses to see the similarities ("Hammer is a TOOL!&quot I still find it highly amusing.
Besides, Strop is a superhero, at least to the point of wearing spandex.

If you see a ninja, it is NOT a ninja.

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 6:03pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

6,021 posts

In Character.

Thanks my brain couln't get past "I see" lol.

'More than decent' is "You actually did a good job, but I can't remember how good" in Cenere, btw.

Again thankyou *looks up* oh I didn't say thanks the first time... oh well.

Night people

Posted Sep 15, '09 at 6:38pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

I tried to shy away making too much of a heavy portrayal of either Cen or Strop due to not knowing how they might act in such a situation when IC.

I actually have a rather firm grasp on how Cen and Strop act in character interaction, just not in a situation where they're throwing dodgeballs at a 12-year-old inside an RPG at the Armusement Park. Lol.

Anyway, did I do a more-than-decent job?

Posted Sep 16, '09 at 4:47am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Anyway, did I do a more-than-decent job?

Yup, it was quite fun, and the - punishment went fine too. If it had been me writing, I probably wouldn't have Cen throwing balls, simply because it is something he find childish, especially with Strop's entusiastic grin when Strop is throwing.
That and worries when Chill kinda collapses from pain > >....
But then again, I didn't write it.

Posted Sep 16, '09 at 8:09am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Hey, you could always say Chill was hallucinating Cen throwing the balls :P

I interpreted it as Chill seeing things when Cen was merely passing the ball to Strop as he's supposed to do.

Also:

Strop's unofficial themesong: "A man's gotta do (Captain Hammer's part)" from Dr. Horrible.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Captain Hammer is a mighty tool. I am not a mighty tool. I may HAVE- wait, nevermind.

I think MC Hammer's Can't Touch This is a better themesong for Strop.

Posted Sep 16, '09 at 8:11am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Final post for now:

Besides, Strop is a superhero, at least to the point of wearing spandex.

I actually think it's some kind of cloth. It's not quite as stretchy as spandex. It could be some mysterious material seeing as it seems to absorb light to the point that it's almost always pitch black.

Posted Sep 16, '09 at 8:15am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I actually think it's some kind of cloth. It's not quite as stretchy as spandex. It could be some mysterious material seeing as it seems to absorb light to the point that it's almost always pitch black.

*nods slowly with a rather un-believing expression* Suuuure... So, like... Gai?
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/043/f/2/gai_being_gai__by_CatNipped.jpg
There is some similarities in this...

Posted Sep 16, '09 at 8:20am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

Blaaahhhh....

Entries have to be in by when?

Posted Sep 16, '09 at 2:54pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Strop said he would collect it the day after tomorrow, we just need to kick the people why have abandoned us without giving us a notice from last round, and kick the ones that still haven't replied for this round harder.

Oh, and I have to finish my entry too > >

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!