ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372046
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

*hands Queen Rylana(king Ryan) a potion of youth* effects last 24 hours afterwards theres some gaseous side effects burping and a few other things

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Oh dear I fear I have missed eeerrr.... everything. I think I'll get reading :*/

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Uhm, someone asked me/us how long the entry should be (this being on the yahoo chat when we were offline, so I cannot remember what the nametag said), but the answer is, well... It is up to you how long you want your entry to be, but since the round is fairly long, and there is sooooo much fun in being a girl and running around doing girly stuff, it would probably be an idea to focus on that and write as much sh'ts and giggles in as possible.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

But wait the round hasnt started yet right?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Check Strip's post on page 290. Also, the WoM FAQ. You might wanna start writing.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I will probably have to work on this over the weekend if I have time. Things have been surprisingly busy lately....

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

ugh this is one of the hardest entries yet!!! >:'(

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

If anyone would like to ask for help from my character you can contact me on my AIM HecticHermit, usually on there Tuesdays and Thursday, Central Time US

Dudettegal54
Dudettegal54
37 posts
Nomad

I have a question. What if someone uses my "idea", and posts it before me without knowing? Because I wrote mine like 5 days ago, partly, and haven't sent it in.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have a question. What if someone uses my "idea", and posts it before me without knowing? Because I wrote mine like 5 days ago, partly, and haven't sent it in.

Well, what then? There is no one who have sent anything in (besides Thoad), but does it really matter if an idea is used more than once, since it would not be intentional?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Gantic should add the guidelines and rules are on page 290.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Or, people should learn to check the FAQ when it is updated since the rules and guidelines are there. Because that is what the FAQ is used for.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Deadline is Friday this week, so get some entries in! Seriously, we have gotten A HALF entry in the last week, and while you probably have stuff to do, so do we. Waiting makes it harder to get stuff done in time!

Now, we do know who is participating in the NaNo, and we might be a bit larger on the deadline because of that, but "might" and "a bit" does not mean "you got three weeks more".
Because of the current delay there have been to get the entries rounded up in time from the last round we are not going to wait a week for people who think it is okay to say they will be delayed THREE DAYS AFTER the deadline, so if you have a bunch of stuff to do, write us now with your ideas and get it over with.

To get it straight: Delay is okay. IF you tell us before it happens. Or rather, that would not be delay, that would be skipping the round...

So please, PLEASE get your entries in on time, we have schedule to work by, and unless you really want to use your Holidays on writing essay-long entries before eating whatever you eat at Christmas, make sure to stick to the deadlines, then we might get done in time.

Thanks.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OOC: Oh yeah, I kinda did mention to Cen that at this rate we won't be finished before March next year...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok Cen. I'll see what I can do...maybe could somehow work this into my NaNo....

And then my MC fell asleep and dreamt of a strange land with a baggy old woman knitting a woollen bikini for a hot and sexy horse.

Showing 2926-2940 of 5646