Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 12:57pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

Pay me 50 dollar and I will draw it. Only this week.

Don't make me log into PayPal just to make an example of you!

I'll chip in. I want to see this. :/
If you guys pay ME $20 I'll make it my PC's background for a week too.

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 5:25pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Pay me 50 dollar and I will draw it. Only this week.

Don't make me log into PayPal just to make an example of you!

I'll chip in. I want to see this. :/

*offers to do it cheaper than Cen will* I'm hungry, I has no money, I can ttly draw.

*gets punted back out of thread*

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 5:33pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

*offers to do it cheaper than Cen will* I'm hungry, I has no money, I can ttly draw.

I was first!! Besides you always have plenty of commissions because everyone loves your art! *grumble, kicks imaginary can*

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 6:09pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Yeah, but they can't pay till next month and I'm hungry :

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 6:12pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

And not plenty... Only two, and a request, and two that I've already been payed for and need to finish.

I have one.

Yeah, but they can't pay till next month and I'm hungry :

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 6:24pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,388 posts

Maybe it IS a typo.

Round 3 -- The Bullman
=====
"Hello, Stallion Man," the Bullman said when he saw the black-clad anthrohorse standing in front of the domed Imaginarium. He realized his mistake too late when he saw, through the hole in the mask, that the horse in front of him was bay and not black-and-white. This was the other horse from the Amphitheatre that did gymnastics, which was no different to the ballet that Stallion Man employed. Just because they're fast, they think they can show off with their fancy acrobatics. Perhaps he had made moderator already and "Strop" was here to inform him.

"This is the first trial. Your challenge, 'The Bullman', will be to dodge everything I throw at you."

"Easy enough," the Bullman replied confidently. Any challenge from a horse was going to be easy.

"Furthermore, the Imaginarium is chaotic, so the stuff I throw at you turns into random objects."

Without warning, a ball revamped ball shot through the Imaginarium wall and instantaneously exploded into a fine mist. This pathetic attempt amused the Bullman until the fog expanded and engulfed him so that he could see no further than a few feet in front of his nose ring. He reached for his rubber ducky. Showers of rubber duckies pummeled him and knocked out the one he was holding. He searched along the ground for his weapon but all her found were squeaks. It all seemed too organized to be random. Overhead, he could've sworn he heard a train pass, if his mother had not taught him that swearing was bad. The loud crunch that followed strengthened his belief.

A stapler struck him on the head and luckily it was pointing the other way. There was no conceivable way for the Bullman to complete the challenge. Not only was he twice as big as most of the contestants, he was also four times as slow. He was genetically predisposed to fail. His mother never let him take Pilates or whatever it was called.  He recoiled in disgust as a horseshoe rounded his horn. If he hadn't, he would've been stricken with grief.

The Bullman took another hit to the head, this time a physics dissertation on d-branes, before giving up his search. He stumbled around trying to dodge the objects flying at him through the thick fog. A typewriter caught his left hoof and he slammed into a railroad car. It definitely was a train that flew overhead. The Bullman stood and twisted his body to barely scrape by a balloon.

In a blaze of confusion he managed to tackle himself or rather, a doppelganger tackled him. An explosion rocked the two and the doppelganger dissipated into a thought. A broach bounced off his chest, as did a calculator, a wooden spoon, a double-paned window, and bowling pin. He rolled to a sitting position before being knocked down again by a sewing machine. With a grunt, he heaved the sewing machine into the fog, hoping that it would hit Strop and maybe end the barrage. A lithograph of a rabid squirrel carrying a bowl of spicy chicken curry shot out from the fog, followed by a rabid squirrel carrying a spicy chorizo. The lithograph momentarily blocked his vision before he caught the squirrel by the chorizo and tossed it aside.

Determined to complete the first trial, the Bullman started off the ground with a burst of strength before being hit by failure. And then a ball revamped ball, and a ball revamped ball, and another ball revamped ball, and another ball revamped ball, and one final ball revamped ball. It was over. It had to be over. The Bullman rolled up once more to a sitting position.

When the fog cleared, the damage was more apparent. The train wreck had taken out a portion of the southwest corner of the library. Several buildings around the Imaginarium were on fire, one of which belonged to that rabbit guy who wrote of his grand exploits. The Bullman could only guess what happened to those buildings, but the blackened and burning objects (ten times more objects than he had seen) between him and the Imaginarium left little to the imagination. He was bruised, but not too badly. While equine acrobatics could've helped with the challenge, he thought that he could take on Strop in combat if he wanted to even in his current condition. A guttural groan escaped the Bullman's lips as he leaned against the side of the train.

"Don’t worry," Strop said. "I’m a healer… in training.."

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 6:25pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

I have one.

That's your own fault.

Can't you look pathetic at Mike and Illyss? Like really pathetic like you did when I was being mean to you?
I bet they would give you food, then.

So far I've managed a liter of milk and a piece of apple cake yesterday?

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 6:27pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Lucky 3:

*steals apple cake*

Round 4 starts soon, methinks?

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 6:33pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

The Bullman. Yeaaah...

That's your own fault.

*kicks can harder* *grympy expression* Is not...

So far I've managed a liter of milk and a piece of apple cake yesterday?

Better than nothing.

Round 4 starts soon, methinks?

Missing three 'testants yet, Strop is currently working on putting it all together and writing the next round, so hopefully in the next week's time.

Posted Sep 20, '09 at 6:37pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Missing three 'testants yet, Strop is currently working on putting it all together and writing the next round, so hopefully in the next week's time.

:D

Alt want round 4.  Chill wants to look through the wreckage to find his coffee mug D:

Better than nothing.

. . . keep in mind that I flew to Denmark and stole the apple cake!

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!