Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 2:19am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

T T

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 4:42am

Gantic

Gantic

6,102 posts

You have boo-lingerie? That is women's underwear?

Never mind.

Dudeguy should repent and atone for his crimes. If he does not I will deal with him... *quick glance at Strop* if I were a moderator, which I am not (yet). So Strop should be the one to deal with Dudeguy.

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 3:12pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

I say we all let Dudeguy go free and just blame Klaus. Of course, Klaus would have been angry that Flippo would not sell him any more cupcakes because he was already way over the legal Blood-Cupcake limit...So Klaus just did a massive fart and blew up the store.

Trust me, no one could lynch me if they tried. Plus I was busy crapping in Strop's tower, also fixing ArmorCastle... :(

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 4:33pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,304 posts

also fixing ArmorCastle... :(

I can see klaus sitting there on the ground hitting a brick with a hammer.......

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 4:39pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

No... YOU GUYS said he did it, Strop said you guys decide who it is and you decided on Dudeguy.

But Strop confirmed it. He might have been lying, but that's on him. My point is that Dudeguy didn't choose to be guilty, Strop chose him. Did you miss the 'metagaming like a mofo'?

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 7:24pm

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

I can see klaus sitting there on the ground hitting a brick with a hammer.......

:'(

But Strop confirmed it. He might have been lying, but that's on him. My point is that Dudeguy didn't choose to be guilty, Strop chose him. Did you miss the 'metagaming like a mofo'?

No, Strop told you guys that you can choose and you all voted that it was him, not Strop. Plus if I did it I would admit it and just murder you all. *larger cough*

Posted Oct 6, '09 at 11:32pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

(OOC) What I find funny is what dudeguy said on page 206. I was kinda hoping that people would blame somebody who wasn't guilty but oh well, maybe justice really shall prevail this time!

Ahem. Page 241. Strop. He's either lying or we win.

Plus if I did it I would admit it and just murder you all. *larger cough*

Leon draws his bow.

Posted Oct 7, '09 at 7:04pm

FloydTC

FloydTC

2,851 posts

how floyd can enter?

Posted Oct 7, '09 at 7:06pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

how floyd can enter?

First, you asks on either of the GMs' profile, which is either Strop or mine. Then we would point out to look in the FAQ where it says that people that want to have a cameo role emails us the reference sheet of their character to the wom mail, and then we will get back to you.

Posted Oct 7, '09 at 7:12pm

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

OOC: I am the only journalist here! You betta not try takin mai JEWRB!

IC: So, Cenere, I have to ask, what is it about a horse ninja that compels you to fall in love with it? Or did the ninja use some kind of secret ninja move to put you under his sway, and FORCE you to love him?

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!