ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5382755
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Let's go raid Lindisfarne.

Let's go raid Sweden and PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR BETR... okay, I am going to bed.

Is the WoM taking new entrants at this time?

We are taking cameos, which is guest roles, but only if you can find out how to apply properly.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Let's go raid Sweden and PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR BETR... okay, I am going to bed.

But the weak monks has so many trezorz!

Uh, good night >_>
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Let's go raid Lindisfarne.

Hey, hey, hey..... stay away from out wee island we've finally got it back to how we like it if anyone messes it up again we'll.... we'll probably not stop you *waves fist*
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hey, hey, hey..... stay away from out wee island we've finally got it back to how we like it if anyone messes it up again we'll.... we'll probably not stop you *waves fist*

NO ONE CAN STOP THE VIKINGS!! ... Oh yeah, I was going to bed.
Strop is going to kick my butt for this in the morning...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ah...just finished reading the pages from about 380. Sounds interesting!

So that is why I got those random questions from Strop in my email...I thought it was something to do with dating...

NO ONE CAN STOP THE VIKINGS!!

The dragons can...especially that big one from the volcano.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

The dragons can...especially that big one from the volcano.
They've killed hundreds of us; and we've killed thousands of them...

So that is why I got those random questions from Strop in my email...I thought it was something to do with dating...
xD

... How's that pokemon contest judging coming along, KR? :P
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Are you seriously saying you don't want to be a girl so you can get away with touching your self?

If I was a less despicable girl, maybe . . . but Cameron Diaz? Oh, the humanity . . . *shudders*
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Nah. I just said that I'd rather be Elton John than Cameron Diaz, without anything to do with their sexuality. Either way, I'd be doing it with men . . . hetero girl or gay guy, dammit . . . .

Given, I'd most rather stay myself.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Wow. Cen really relaxed about the off-topicness. arwarwarwarwarwarwrwarwarawrwarwarwrwarwarwarwara.

Dissociative Identity Disorder is only useful if co-op exists in your little world.

By definition, DID precludes any co-op.

Armpit: if you're so determined to get the names of the moderators, I'm sure you can easily find the way into this tournament. The methods are the same and the door is much, much easier to find.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

No, I'm straight. Elton John isn't, and I wouldn't be if I were Cameron Diaz, lol.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Seriously I lost track of what was going on in this thread when Alt started talking with Z's...or is it Z'z?...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Crimson: don't worry, nothing's going on in this thread currently!

I'm preparing some cameos, as you can see. I'll be getting onto yours in a moment, Ulimited!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Good to have a computer and be back again.

OH well, I got my Q&A in. I hope you like it Strop.

I'm starting to like thoad as a character, but this is a very, VERY crucial part to his storyline. Hell, if he won this then that would be the huge jump in his storyline that I've been looking for. I always wanted him to become a mod at least somewhere in his AG times. It's like Naruto becoming a neenja. It just had to happen.

Oh btw, me has some actual FIGHTIN' SKEELZ. Therefore Thoadsy has been enhanced. (like I actually learned to do a roundhouse the other day! It's fun knowing that I could sprain my ankle and break someone's leg.)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Old Gregg has scarred the minds of the moderation team

OH SWEET JESUS I DON'T WANT THE FUNK EITHER.

Gregg has plenty of funk.

"I'M OLD GREGG. I GOT A MANGINA."
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

"I'M OLD GREGG. I GOT A MANGINA."

Thou shalt not speak of Gregg's mangina. It is the secret of which we must not speak!

(like I actually learned to do a roundhouse the other day! It's fun knowing that I could sprain my ankle and break someone's leg.)

Cool stuff but, erm, if you're spraining your ankle whenever you land a roundhouse kick, you're doing it wrong!!! Keep practicing until you can blow that bag off its hinges... without destroying parts of your body. Then it's a roundhouse kick.

Also for the purpose of in-game, it's fine to learn skills and develop character attributes, but I hope you didn't magically boost Thoad's power a disproportionate amount or give him martial-arts mastery in the space of a few months. That would be god-modding!
Showing 3841-3855 of 5646