Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jul 30, '10 at 6:35am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Manta, you probably don't remember this, but I did shoot you an email with instructions on writing a sequel to that last entry you sent us. Can you find it? You actually do have stuff to do!

Let's just say the WoM is, due to its length, just as much a war of attrition as it is a battle of skills.

Posted Jul 30, '10 at 6:49am

SirNoobalot

SirNoobalot

1,417 posts

after reading through the archive, reading page 1 and 435 of this, i dont understand.... enlighten me???

Posted Aug 1, '10 at 9:42pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Woah... after all that reading you must of felt exhausted.

Posted Aug 2, '10 at 1:23am

ApplePieLikeWOWOWOWW

ApplePieLikeWOWOWOWW

9 posts

Is there any way that we can include some sort of pie character, preferably of the apple race?

Posted Aug 2, '10 at 4:53am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Is there any way that we can include some sort of pie character, preferably of the apple race?

Cameo spots has been closed, but if Strop feels like it, you could ask him if you could possibly be a one image background character in the last round, since there will be a good number of people there.

Posted Aug 2, '10 at 6:26am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Oh well this machine is boner.

Posted Aug 3, '10 at 7:53pm

snipershot325

snipershot325

809 posts

No way!Is there room for Dino Man from planet dino!>:)

Posted Aug 3, '10 at 11:52pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Because I am tired and have to go to work soon:

If you are going to ask if you character can be in the WoM. DO NOT ASK ON STROP'S PROFILE. If you do so, you have obviously not read enough of this thread to understand how to orderly apply for a spot.
Further more, as already mentioned, if you want to have a proper spot, you are too late. If you just want to see your character in the chaos of other characters for some kind of rush or whatever, ask through the proper channels, and ask politely, because for all we know, you were to late to get a cameo spot.

In other news:

after reading through the archive, reading page 1 and 435 of this, i dont understand.... enlighten me???

Well, reading the Archive, where the story is conserved would most likely help.
If not: Strop (character) makes a tournament to find a new mod, this does not go well, the city is ruined multiple times, contestants has been eliminated. We are at the semi finals, which is a dead end, because one team is slow, and the other team is dead.

Posted Aug 4, '10 at 7:39am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

We are at the semi finals, which is a dead end, because one team is slow, and the other team is dead.

I feel sorry for PoisonArrow. Apparently Thoad's computer got the shaft. Like, really bad. I'm waiting to see whether he can make it back yet, but I'm not waiting much longer. If not, we'll simply have to make some alternate arrangement.

The period of clemency is closing fast, as tonight is the deadline for my submitting my novel synopsis to my editor. At about sixty pages, I'm guessing she's going to take a little while to read it, meaning I can finally devote all my (sporadic) spare time to this for a while!

Posted Aug 4, '10 at 7:56am

tomertheking

tomertheking

1,143 posts

Oh so the thread is dead. I get it. What was it about exactly? Strop finding an extra moderator? and who is still left?

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!