Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 16, '10 at 2:23am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I did, I'm asking why you would think a thread in a forum needs more kitten.

Boy I hate it when people assume I can't read or some ****.

I hate when people are assuming I am assuming or some shit.

All threads need more kitten, unless it is about kitten, because if it is about kitten, then there will at least be kitten in it.

And on-topic again:
Strop, I'll try and get online for the debate in the weekend, since it would be good to get past those lacking points in the story. Especially if you think it is that important.
As for the rest of the people who haven't reacted: The email is still [email protected] so it should be easy to get through.

Posted Sep 16, '10 at 3:56am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

...You started it to be "good to Cen" which in Strop-language is "use spoof character because she only would be around or a month or so as based on trial ending".
So T T....

I thought it was a good idea at the time ;_;

No seriously, I thought getting a girlfriend would be good, like, you know. Character building, lol.

But really, on a more serious note (actually that last note was serious, I really did think it was a good idea at the time, but anyway...) well, I didn't realise it would have quite this much knock-on effect, and I agree, it did derail our original plans and is non-canon for the purposes of Cen (whatever that is, seeing as Cen has lately featured here far more in cross-over fics which I must also assume to be non-canon... bring back your original universe sometime!) Anyway, either way what we do with Sai after this stage of the WoM is finished is really up to Cen, and can be discussed elsewhere, as Cen stated. I'm just writing this to answer a previous question in this thread.

Okay, time to write. Cen and I have sorted out the plot up to the start of the next round, so now it's my duty to go and write it!

KITTENS!

Posted Sep 16, '10 at 5:45pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,072 posts

Right above the line about "need more kitten" is me whining about being unable to go see the kitten my parents found in the stable, and since I am a true sucker for kittens, I need kitten from somewhere else, which could be this thread, which is why it needs more kitten.

...um?

Also, LET'S WRITE CEN FANFIC!!!

How close is the WOM to the end?

Posted Sep 16, '10 at 6:26pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

stable

I did look it up. Other options were "cowshed" and &quotig sty".
Other building we used to use for ducks and hay, but is not empty and used to store bikes, power tools and where kittens apparently are found.

Also, LET'S WRITE CEN FANFIC!!!

Now you are scaring me....

As for the ending, there is one round left, which is the finals. And then there is the post finale stories, the post post final stories, the epilogue and the end credit "oh btw"-moment after the credits are done.

Posted Sep 16, '10 at 9:29pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,072 posts

Now you are scaring me....

You wanna be really scared? LET'S WRITE CEN & STROP SLASH! Oh wait, that's not allowed.

Oh so that's what those other parts are. I thought it was more "rounds since I think there's supposed to be 5 or 6 parts still left.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 5:38am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

You wanna be really scared? LET'S WRITE CEN & STROP SLASH! Oh wait, that's not allowed.

For some reason, that doesn't scare me. But then again, I talk to Zophia a lot. (Because that somehow explains everything)

Oh so that's what those other parts are. I thought it was more "rounds since I think there's supposed to be 5 or 6 parts still left.

Well, as far as I know, the next round will be the last one. Perhaps besides a few "so, what happen to them after the finals".

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 8:46am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

How close is the WOM to the end?

Well, it is the finals of the tournament...

You guys have no idea just how I'm going to tie up everything do you!

[quote]You wanna be really scared? LET'S WRITE CEN & STROP SLASH!

For some reason, that doesn't scare me. But then again, I talk to Zophia a lot.[/quote]

NOW I am getting scared.

Anyway. I've been writing my own scenes. Can somebody poke Poison?

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 10:19am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

NOW I am getting scared.

The you should read the Cen/Kai super yaoi crazy thing she started.

As for Poison, it could be possible to find him on the chat.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 12:53pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Just one more post and this whole page will be mod chat...

But to stay on topic: Thoad's just about done with the initial part of his response, Xzeno's finetuning his, and Crimson is done. I will contact Xzeno and Crimson to get writing on another scene once I've written the ones before that.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 1:11pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Modchat, yeaaaah!

Still need Poison...
And the rest of the victestants, that seemingly have no plans of trying to join the eternal glory.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!