Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 24, '10 at 9:33am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Can you tell me if I should start writing a side character?

Here's something to think about then:

What does your character normally do in AG, how long have they been there, will they recognise the significance of a full blown raid on AG, and what will they do?

That's the gist of any assignment I'll give to you.

Strop, I am not going to be able to get my entry done tonight...

Might I have an extension?

ASAP, really. The super early deadline was so we could move things as quickly as possible. It's kinda working.

Posted Oct 24, '10 at 10:43am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Well I'll do my best...but I can't promise miracles...

My bad procrastination is wearing me down...and schoolwork takes importance...even though I'd really love to write...write...write myself away...

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 2:49am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

What does your character normally do in AG?

He serves drinks in the tavern and occasionally delivers messages.

How long have they been there?

Long enough for the drunken louts at the tavern to recognize him (to them he is known as boy!) strop also vaguely recognizes him.

will they recognise the significance of a full blown raid on AG?

Efan doesn't recognize it properly. He sees this as a chance to be a hero even though he has no fighting experience.

And what will they do?

He creates some Molotov ****tails and attacks the enemy in a humorous failure. Strop rescues him?

Efan character is a fox in description (of looks).

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 2:57am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Efan: Please read the information on my profile (the stuff to do with the WoM, anyway) to search for information about how to go about the business of posting. We've got a formal process going for ease of organisation.

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 3:04am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Sorry :(
once again I embarrass myself on this thread.
I'll put my description in a temporary folder?

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 3:25am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

You could write out a character sheet like the rest of us and post it in the char-thread? And then write up your entry, and send it for clearance?

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 3:28am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

You could write out a character sheet like the rest of us and post it in the char-thread? And then write up your entry, and send it for clearance?

I have been terrible with computers in general all my life. sigh, okay i'll do that.

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 3:55am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

You could write out a character sheet like the rest of us and post it in the char-thread?

I just did.

and send it for clearance

what do you mean?

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 5:55am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

what do you mean?

Sorry, no help on this one. If you are planning to be in this, you have to do the really simply footwork.

Posted Oct 25, '10 at 9:23am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,250 posts

Knight

OO I know I don't count for nuthing but I shall suggest winning the WoM with druuugs HAHAHAH!! iF ThEy Ar dAZed AND coNfUZed THeN bECOME COmFiRTABly numB yoU CAn tAKE THE pRIZED wHILE THE sMOKE On THE wATer

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!