Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 4, '10 at 12:02pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,151 posts

OO you gonna go see the Armor HQ? So you can throw smoke bombs at the admins :P

Posted Nov 4, '10 at 8:04pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

watch out for Thoadsy

I've been brewing my rapesauce for Zophia or Cenere, but I think I'll use it on Stroppykins this time.
NYEHA. NYEHAHA, NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
/mad scientist psychotic laugh lvl 7

But I'm waiting for the awesomesauce conclusion to this! D;

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 12:17am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Where is Strop?
:(
He was carrying this thread D:

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 1:18am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

He was carrying this thread D:

And by carrying, you mean "rolling along and waiting for people to do their stuff but they didn't and he wrote himself in a corner so he is just screwed now"?

...That was my failed attempt at being Cenere. I'm going to go slit my wrists in the corner now.

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 1:05am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

I meant organizing.

I'm going to go slit my wrists in the corner now.

Aim for the veins =D

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 4:11am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

"rolling along and waiting for people to do their stuff but they didn't and he wrote himself in a corner so he is just screwed now"?

'Waiting for people to finish all their entry and fix them and what not, since the deadline was a week ago, but no one seems to take that really seriously because they have stuff like homework or NaNo to do, when they fail to realize that writing an entry would also count towards the 50.000 words if they just made the character write it, and that this is also a kind of homework, especially since not getting the entry done soon will result in a humiliating and/or painful end to your character in whatever way Strop sees fit, because we are already a week into November, and this should be resolved now.
However, he had his last day at med school this Friday, and was not online yesterday, so has either been partying really hard, or just decided the WoM and I was not worth getting online for, at all.'

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 4:50am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

he had his last day at med school this Friday

Good excuse :)

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 3:02pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Waiting for people to finish all their entry and fix them and what not, since the deadline was a week ago, but no one seems to take that really seriously because they have stuff like homework or NaNo to do, when they fail to realize that writing an entry would also count towards the 50.000 words if they just made the character write it, and that this is also a kind of homework, especially since not getting the entry done soon will result in a humiliating and/or painful end to your character in whatever way Strop sees fit, because we are already a week into November, and this should be resolved now.

I did give you my revision, you know.

Posted Nov 8, '10 at 4:28am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

Come to think of it, All the mods are quiet. Random chance?

Posted Nov 8, '10 at 8:34am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

*giggles*

Yea, my thing is actually almost done and yeaaa...

:)

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!