Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Feb 14, '11 at 8:19pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

He's a doctor now. I can understand his business.

Quick, strop. You're in it for the money. Do what all the other doctors do and just don't give a flying ----

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 6:38am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Well actually I'm still here but working my butt off. Sorry. I'm off on Friday so will update as soon as possible.

And also get that pic of Kirby's done.

Seriously. Last week was busy. This week is putting a big dent in my will to live. The promised general internal medicine experience shines through!

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 6:49am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Poor Strop...slaving away meeting the needs of the general Australian...what a hero.

In other news, with all that money you're earning...couldn't you just hire someone to do all this for you?

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 2:48pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

The promised general internal medicine experience shines through!

Hooray! At least someone here has something to look forward to. I could probably go on about how my life sucks, but I am pretty sure you don't want to hear that.

IN OTHER NEWS, this terrible, TERRIBLE sickness I've been having is now gone. This is especially good news because I have the will to wr[/b[ite and such. So yeah.

Why am I telling this to you? I'm not rightly sure. Maybe just for a [b]BUMP or something? *shrug*

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 3:28pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,249 posts

Knight

I say lets erect a trojan horse of strop and invade newgrounds!. although noone probably could post unless we forsake former rules here. very likely an gesture not accepted by the mods.

btw whats with the bold letters is there some sorta crystallography in there :p

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 3:31pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Dudes, go make us some fanart or something. Or go do my bachelor and Strop's work and presentations, and there would be an update out tomorrow evening.

Posted Feb 16, '11 at 4:32am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Fanart would be nice!

In other news, with all that money you're earning...couldn't you just hire someone to do all this for you?

lol you silly bugger, I'm the one that was hired to do this all for somebody else. Doesn't get any lower than me!

Posted Feb 16, '11 at 2:53pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,249 posts

Knight

Fanart would be nice!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/047/d/f/strops_hidaway_by_hectichermit-d39ourp.png

idk if it relates to the WoM but heres some fan art for you strop...i have a couple of Cenere so i think it was time for a strop

Posted Feb 16, '11 at 10:05pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,236 posts

I would but I don't feel like leaning over to grab the disc to install my tablet software.

And if I had the will to do that I would have the will to go torrent Photoshop and actually draw on it.

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 2:31am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/stropfanart.png

:D

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!