Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 7, '11 at 1:59pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,262 posts

Knight

I would wonder does a hobo live at rock bottom or is it something else? Any ways I think the shark is a bigger target then most people think. Anyways I'm just a crazy vagabond who roams around, perhaps I should start setting up a stand to sell stuff the the invaders, something even ravaging hordes wouldn't want to touch, hmmm.

Posted Mar 8, '11 at 10:11am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

So yeah. Poor 'tuna.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/10-40.png

I will admit that it's hard to draw dark sewers and sharks pouncing on fishmen when what I really would like to draw right now is Felicia from Darkstalkers.

MARVEL VERSUS CAPCOM THREEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted Mar 12, '11 at 10:20am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Do you know what would be awesome? If somebody screencapped this thread at 1,111,111 views, lol.

Posted Mar 12, '11 at 11:04pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Now, I would bump this properly with some odd image, but my internet does not allow me to behave properly (which also means I flip off my computer repeatedly).
So, bumping this neverending thread/story/tournament back to the surface, if nothing, then just to go over the fact Strop had not checked the email for a month, and that he had said he would update earlier today/yesterday, but he did not. :P

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 8:08am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

So I finally got around to doing my 4000 post animation and so finally I can post freely again.

Poor 'tuna...who would have thought that Jaws was in the sewers.

Strop, why didn't you link to this?

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 8:11am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Yeah, I must say work is really killing me at the moment. And if it's not that, somehow today I managed to rip my toenail clean off. It hurt a bit, so I stuck it back on and hopefully it'll... stay stuck on at least while new nail grows under it! Still really sore though...

Anyway, a little thing like that isn't going to stop me from drawing something, so here you go, the images to the previous scene:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/10-39.png

Slowly, slowly, I get better at foreshortening.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/10-39b.png

This would be one of those big double-page spreads since it is the AA going up in smoke with all the teen trolls running away in dramatic fashion, but it would have taken ages to do it in detail! You get the idea.

Okay provided I survive the next one and a half days, you'll have another update(ish) hopefully by Thursday.

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 8:16am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Strop, why didn't you link to this?

At first I thought maybe it would be too silly. Then I remembered that even in the most serious of serious business, the WoM still is silly.

So you know what, I'll do that right when he's monologuing about the directions to the castle. And after he's gone, you can go back to listening to this, right until we cut to the next scene, which I shall post next!

Okay, goodnight everybody!

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 8:19am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

I cherish the loan shark, who is to the letter a loan shark.

Or, if not to the letter, at least, to the homophone a lone shark, ahahahahahahahaha xD *shot*

Posted Mar 16, '11 at 3:14am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

ahahahahahahahaha xD *shot*

I'm sorry I had to shoot you.

It's widely known that zombies tell horrible jokes.

Posted Mar 21, '11 at 5:30am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

btw guys, I'm still writing the next part having consulted with the appropriate people. I'm also getting #(%*&#(*^&$^ing hammered by work, thank god it's the last week of this rotation, because I am so bloody over it!

That said I also need to get ready to move to the country for the next rotation, so I'll be quite busy. Will TRY to get your next assignments out before then. Don't know if I can, it all depends on how many patients my colleagues have to admit overnight.

Yeah.

Gosh.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!