ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385570
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Quick question where was the phoenix when this happened. If a flaming bird flew through or into the building it could be mistaken as a flaming bomb of some sort couldn't it?

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well just to clarify if it was the phoenix who did this, it might not have been her fault. I mean she can't just flame off right?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well just to clarify if it was the phoenix who did this, it might not have been her fault. I mean she can't just flame off right?

Well I believe going by the personality of the creature that it could have easily have been an accident, though I don't think that the British have any issues with the French she is noted as a patriotic bird.

So I think it could have been that possibly El Cholo and Jess could have been involved in the incident in one way or another.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well if we are going to be pointing blades i think it was Vise. I find him to be a very strange person.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well if we are going to be pointing blades i think it was Vise. I find him to be a very strange person.

What motive would he have?

As far as motive and suspects are concerned I believe another thing to consider could have been a flame shot by someone in a flame war. Remember what they believe caused this:

Possibly a flame bomb ignited all the surplus flour hanging in the air causing it to explode

Something I also want to know is what happened to the banana king. He ran off and is known to be...a bit crazy, so he could have been responsible for this incident possibly. Again I don't think that any of the victestants here are responsible at this point.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

What motive would he have?

That is a good point. I cant think of any other contestants with a motive to do such a thing. Then again who says the contestants did anything for sure?
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Who is to say that it wasn't Snelly or Flipper?
They both seem somewhat.... ditzy. Maybe it was all a horrible accident caused by the two.

"So you did blow up the cake?"
"Flipper, please be queit."
"I want fish...."
"Flipper, please stop."
"BUT MY TUMMY IS EMPTY! I HAVEN'T EATEN iN A HALF HOUR!!!!"
"Skipper, thats not a long time."
"Fine, but you blew up the cake."
*snelly sigh*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: OK, I'll be frank: Strop is the enemy. We don't need to find who, but why. Motive. If we have a motive, we win. If not, he wins.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well what if the motive was that it was an accident?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Nope. We were called here. We're part of the trial. It's no coincidence. We know why the building was blown up: It's a test. We need to know why whoever did it specifically did it.

Not that any of it actually matters.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Of course, they've called us here with no evidence. Nothing to base our assumptions on besides our own perceptions, which vary from person to person. we're trying to come to a consensus here; and so this is pretty much infinitely inconclusive. Meaning that it's supposed ti be inconclusive, because it's part of the trial. Meaning that this entire discussion is set up. The whole thing was obviously staged to try and initiate a squabble.

And so, we now have but one question to answer: who put this shitstorm together?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

That could be the motive too - someone wants us to be thrown into sharp relief by a whodunit mystery such as this. The motive is to diffuse our confidence, so we'll be easier prey later on in the trial.

Now, there are only two people who'd want to do that. Cen and Strop.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Way to sum up what I just said. Which is what I've been saying from the start. All that togetherness stuff. You thought I was just odd.

Pois0n
Pois0n
27 posts
Nomad

Strop has claimed it is his job to look at explosions... Now how do we prove he was there?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: We don't. That's the point. We just all say it's him. Don't worry, he won't be punished. Those in charge never are around here.

Showing 2176-2190 of 5646