ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383268
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well at this point I'm out of off the wall conspiracies so I will just say that it was the work of Strop. Cenere for all his loyalty...doesn't seem capable of this.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Not odd. You're too smart to be odd. Unsane a bit, but not odd. But unsanity is a good thing.

It was Strop!

If we all come to a consensus, no matter the result, we'll get to move on from here.

*liquefies some water from the air into a mug, purifies it and drinks it*

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Ok well if it is some one outside of the contest we have now way of knowing.

It was Strop!

Do not make such ridiculous accusations! Strop is a bit strange, but he would never resort to arson.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Testa, have you been listening to me or Leon at all over the past few minutes?

I know Strop a lot better than you, I'd wager; I wouldn't push him out of the equation. Remember, we need to come to a consensus, not find out who did it. And if we blame Strop, everybody wins.

Think with your head, not with your morals. This isn't a moral equation.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well i think has something to do with it, but i dont think he actually committed the crime.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You think has something to do with it? What?

We don't care about who committed it - we care about blaming someone. And there will be no punishment if we blame Strop. So, if we blame Strop, everybody wins. Or, rather, nobody loses.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Sorry i seem to ramble on.

Mutiny against Strop.....
Even if that does seem like the best option, that puts Cenere in charge. And i am pretty sure he has no intentions of making any of us a moderator.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

no, it won't. Strop is immune to punishment. He's the punisher.

If we blame him, he won't punish himself. We all win. Silly what-ifs won't help us.

*starts to get headache*

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Woah woah woah everyone! Slow down, I don't think it was Strop, I did at first, but after awhile listening to everyone, the best thing we can do, is not blame anyone but Flippo. It was probably an accident, and he probably doesn't know. He might of just left the stove on, and some one light a fag, and BOOM! goes the dynamite.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

One opinion won't silent the rest, will it, soulhack? Think about it - if we blame Flippo, he'll be punished. If we lame Strop, no-one will be punished.

WE need to blame whoever will create the least detriment by being blamed.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Ok so Strop stays in charge regardless...... blaming him gets us nowhere.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

No, blaming him keeps us all safe. You're missing the point - if we blame Strop, no-one will have ill from it. If we blame ANYBODY ELSE, someone will suffer. Do you want to do needless harm to someone over your own self-empowerment and doubt?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: A bit unsane. Unsane ain't a word, punk. Look, I don't like you and I ain't about to get chummy with you because of some blandishment. Don't try to use this as an opportunity to gain allies; you will only humiliate yourself.

Well sword guy, you're right on one thing: Strop's a good man. He would, however, do it to test us. Because the gaykery can be rebuilt easily. Our relationships... not so much. But his plan ended in predictable failure.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

THAT IS THE POINT!!! This is an elimination contest! Strop needs a way to eliminate on of us. The point is not to get rid of flippo

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'm not trying to gain allies. If I was, I'd be acting uncharacteristically kind. I was simply speaking what I thought to be the truth from where I stood. This is an opportunity to sharpen our bullet-dodging skills, not make friendships and have tea and cookies. That much I agree with. But at the same time, being adversarial will only get us all into deeper problems later on.

*takes Advil for growing headache*

Showing 2191-2205 of 5646