ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383065
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

PS: LOL KINGRYAN LOLOLOL!

Nooooo....I'm all saggy...its like a good dream where I turn into a girl turned into a bad dream because I'm old!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah this is the first time I posted since I was turned into a girl...

*knits*
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OOC:

Vise-Vivi, Visola, Violet. Or Lara Croft.

I fail. That's not Lara Croft I turned Vise into. It was Cammy from Street Fighter, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I was going to call Chill, Gail. Get it?

Also, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on what to call Manta. Cen can call her Mantina, and Strip can call her Womanta. And it will cause arguments heheheheheeeeee.

I like Scarlett for Crimson. That gets my vote.

Okay, ground rules coming soon.
Strip
Strip
21 posts
Nomad

A few hours later, back in the District Courts precinct...

Strip clapped her hands together. "Alright girls, gather round."

Strip glanced to the side. "You too, Cen."

Cenere shuffled closer, deliberately keeping his eyes averted. "Oh come on, what's your problem. You know it's just us, right?"

"Mmmbl," mumbled Cen.

"Anyway," Strip said. "Zophia doesn't know how to reverse the effect, so I guess we're stuck like this for the time being."

Strangely enough, nobody seemed all that cut up about that revelation. They seemed actually to the contrary, with the exception of Cowwoman, who had lost her nose-ring and horns, and was somehow white and chocolate instead of the usual ruddy red. And Gail was far too young to be legal under any jurisdiction except maybe some African nations and certain states in the Middle-East. Oh, and Thoad, who had acne.

"Anyway, I guess we ought to try finding a way to reverse the curse. Does anybody have any ideas?" Strip looked around, and saw only rather suspect fidgeting.

"Fine, I guess not. In that case, who wants to go shoe shopping?"

The 5th Round is now open!

ROUND RULES:

You have been turned female! You are pretty much yourself... in a female body. Though parts of your behaviour may have become female e.g. getting cramps, feeling bloated, suddenly becoming very irrational and emotionally driven, changing the way you dress, look, becoming very vain, obsessing about your weight, suddenly feeling a little more bisexual than previously... or being more understanding, more eloquent, more attractive, having less problems with body-odour... it's up to you.

This is possibly one of the most sexist bits of literature on AG ever. I need to emphasise that it is done in the spirit of humour, and that this does not reflect the views of any person involved in this project, or of AG. Gosh I'm doing that a lot lately.

With that said.

a) Your task is to write about the events following the F-bomb explosion. This is going to be a relatively long round (2 weeks or so, because I'm doing NaNoWriMo, after which I have exams), so please, I expect the entries to be relatively long too.

b) Your first priority should be to consider whether or not you will pursue a cure. Or when. Alternatively you could do other things... but I'm not going to talk about those.

c) At least one of the following is mandatory: changing your shoes with every new scene, doing at least one "manly-man" task (e.g. repairing your car/bike) as a female, changing your hairstyle (obsessively), and going shopping only to discover you have magical new powers of bargain-hunting and haggling.

d) Hectichermit is going to be joining this round as soon as we get it organised. He's a herbalist and potions-master and promises to be able to get you cured... or even whatever else you want. More details to come, but if you're interested in talking to him, register that interest via email! P.S. I do not endorse the hermit; consult him at your own risk.

e) Oh, and there is one thing for certain. Try as you might, you will not be able to cure this condition within the scope of this round. Still worth a shot, though.

Alright.

I think that's all.

PRIZES: You Did WHAT!?- to the victestant who comes up with the most creative "cure" (trust me, it won't work).

DEADLINE: 14th November

HAVE AT IT! [/b]

Strip
Strip
21 posts
Nomad

Darn it, posting fail and because I'm not a mod (and I'm too lazy to log in as Strop), I can't change it.

Also, your names are subject to change. Strip has her preferences, Cenere has his, and you, naturally, have yours. We'll come to some kind of consensus eventually. Except in the case of Mantina/Womanta.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Just a mention:
KingRyan is most likely not happy about the change (for obvious reasons), the same might go for Cowwoman.
And Thoad who is a "zitty-faced chick with no boobs". Possibly the same with Chill, who too is a bit younger than the rest.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Do high-heels look good in shoe laces?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Do high-heels look good in shoe laces?

You Decide
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

1) I fixed up the page a little.

2) Feel free to come blame Zophia, she has more tricks up her sleeves and will happily disrupt events during this round if anyone dare come close enough after that bomb.

Also, a certain mazzelh who spent Halloween over at Zophia's actually know how to reverse it (because unlike a certain dryohr she reads instruction manuals on other things than ... *cough*). But no one's gonna be able to find her and she's not gonna help out. Mwaha.

You Decide
That's an odd mix of win and fail~
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Seemingly Cen knows too, since being lucky is not anything he is.
And then again...

Woo, shopping... the time where guys are dragged around as pack mules....

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Your task is to write about the events following the F-bomb explosion. This is going to be a relatively long round (2 weeks or so, because I'm doing NaNoWriMo, after which I have exams), so please, I expect the entries to be relatively long too.
But... I'm doing NaNiWriMo too.

I don't think any of the GMs are gonna like my plan. Just keep in mind, when I send my entree, that nothing Leon says about his past is necessarily true.

Oh, and for the record, I like Womanta too.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Lol, his complexion is too clear for zits xD

But yes, Chill is gonna be Princess Flatchest this round.

xP

I'm also doing NaNoWriMo >.>

This round'll be fun~

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I seem to remember Thoadsy having a flatter chest than you, Gail. XD

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

GAWD JUST BECAUSE I'M CHUBBY AND MY EXTRA WEIGHT GOES TO MY CHEST DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME, WOMANTA! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY BODY!!!11

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Ohh, Gail, I didn't mean it that way. Do you need a hug?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You think, after such an insult, you can just offer a hug and it'll all be better? F*CK OFFFFFFFFFFF.

Lol, just kiddingggggggg.

Showing 2881-2895 of 5646