ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5647 3457360
Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,647 Replies
Strip
Strip
21 posts

Hm, we happen to know that alt is an old one *cough cough*, but since it fit's so well, we'll allow Dudettegal for now >_>

Xzeno, I realise several of us are doing NaNo. I might think about extending that deadline somewhat.

Vise- you are NOT Lara Croft (I don't like Lara Croft), you're Cammy from Street Fighter (but we're changing the name). I don't expect most people to recognise Cammy because pretty much anybody younger than me will not have been exposed to the original cast or even the second version (this includes Cen). Cammy is way more bad***, and, I will note, scored more votes in the SFIV character poll than EVERY other character combined.

It's on account of the cut of her leotard, probably.

Wheeee, shoe shopping is so much fun.

Gantic
Gantic
11,779 posts

I don't expect most people to recognise Cammy because pretty much anybody younger than me will not have been exposed to the original cast or even the second version (this includes Cen)

Man... Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat (and Dragonball and X-Men and...) were all we talked about in elementary school.

Yeah, NaNo + Term Papers + Midterms + WOM is going to be an issue. XP. I'll manage somehow. I assume there are height/weight changes in addition to the color change (aND LACK oF NOSE RING?!?!?!)
trayzrulz
trayzrulz
679 posts

Man... Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat (and Dragonball and X-Men and...) were all we talked about in elementary school.

See, You are not alone Strip! I do remember hearing the Street Fighter conversations in my early school years. Though I wasn't too interested in those, which is understandable as I was more was involved in the American Girls & Beanie Babies craze! I think Pogs & Ninja Turtles was more netural favorites. (If you had been a female earlier I am sure you'd totally would agreed with me!!)

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,306 posts

I don't expect most people to recognize Cammy because pretty much anybody younger than me will not have been exposed to the original cast or even the second version (this includes Cen).
Pfft, those were the games I grew up with too, because I hung out with old gamers and that's what they played. Sure, I had some Zelda and Starfox sprinkled in, and by "Grew up with" I meant "stared at with wide-eyed amazement", but that's about the same, right? What I'm saying is a had no idea who any Street Fighter characters were until a few years ago, but I did recognize them as "From that game".

and, I will note, scored more votes in the SFIV character poll than EVERY other character combined.
You know which classic fighting game character should have been in SFIV? Lizard Man. He's so awesome, he should have been in twice. Maybe three times.
kingryan
kingryan
4,203 posts

[quote]And I don't quite thing so. Most have had their clothes changed, but since it is Zophia, I doubt bras are included.[quote]

Nooo...even more saggy.

*knits*

Wow, is it just me or is it very hot in here? Can someone put an airconditioner on? Why are you two younglings in jumpers? Aren't you hot?

NANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,789 posts

*hands Queen Rylana(king Ryan) a potion of youth* effects last 24 hours afterwards theres some gaseous side effects burping and a few other things

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,857 posts

Oh dear I fear I have missed eeerrr.... everything. I think I'll get reading :*/

Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

Uhm, someone asked me/us how long the entry should be (this being on the yahoo chat when we were offline, so I cannot remember what the nametag said), but the answer is, well... It is up to you how long you want your entry to be, but since the round is fairly long, and there is sooooo much fun in being a girl and running around doing girly stuff, it would probably be an idea to focus on that and write as much sh'ts and giggles in as possible.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,712 posts

But wait the round hasnt started yet right?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,306 posts

Check Strip's post on page 290. Also, the WoM FAQ. You might wanna start writing.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,494 posts

I will probably have to work on this over the weekend if I have time. Things have been surprisingly busy lately....

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,712 posts

ugh this is one of the hardest entries yet!!! >:'(

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,789 posts

If anyone would like to ask for help from my character you can contact me on my AIM HecticHermit, usually on there Tuesdays and Thursday, Central Time US

Dudettegal54
Dudettegal54
37 posts

I have a question. What if someone uses my "idea", and posts it before me without knowing? Because I wrote mine like 5 days ago, partly, and haven't sent it in.

Cenere
Cenere
13,743 posts

I have a question. What if someone uses my "idea", and posts it before me without knowing? Because I wrote mine like 5 days ago, partly, and haven't sent it in.

Well, what then? There is no one who have sent anything in (besides Thoad), but does it really matter if an idea is used more than once, since it would not be intentional?
Showing 2926-2940 of 5647