ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5384879
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Is anyone else thinking pin the tail on the pony?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hmmmm . . . let's shave him.

Oooh. And we could paint a room ceiling to floor in a bunch of trippy patterns and lock him in it. Turn up the lights reallly bright. That'd be a bit of a surprise for when he wakes up . . . .

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm . . . let's shave him.

If we do can we leave his tail..... that wat we can rent him out to hare krishna picnics (oh yeah Steven Wright quote I@m very proud of myself)
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

First of all, Leon is forcibly reminded of something he'd rather forget. It involved horses and things that would get me banned.

Next, a question:

4) This will not affect the outcome for your character in any way. I am inviting you to do this, and Strop will not remember anything from this night.
Should we use this blatantly out of character information in our decision making process?

Anyway, Leon's vote would be to do nothing at all. You guys keep discussing and I'll expand on that later. Like, once I know whether or not to use out of character information.
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I'll ask again, is it too late to join?

Nobody answered me the first time.

Or the second time.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Why do you think I never did in the first place Armpit? Lol, if I could I would have joined ASAP because this looks really fun

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Hm... We could shave him, do the trippy room thing, and after that maybe we could strap a saddle on his back and give rides out to little kids, five bucks a pop.

LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

Hm... We could shave him, do the trippy room thing, and after that maybe we could strap a saddle on his back and give rides out to little kids, five bucks a pop.

Lol... and then we tell him: "NOW MAKE US A SANDWHICH!"
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'll ask again, is it too late to join?

Nobody answered me the first time.

Or the second time.

We reward those who have the persistence and presence of mind to garner the evidence from the information already provided. If you can make your way to the right place, there is always a way in!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

we can rent him out to hare krishna picnics

Do I want to know?

It involved horses and things that would get me banned.

Do I want to know!?

Should we use this blatantly out of character information in our decision making process?

Good question. The answer is a qualified yes.

This is to say, in no way is this scenario a hidden trap. I 100% guarantee you that I will treat your character as if this incident did not happen at all, so long as you don't post something that violates the rules of this forum. References to content is allowable (to an extent) but explicit statements are not.

As for what the character knows, your character knows that Strop has passed out, and, for all appearances, is out cold. Let us also say that at least Hermit knows that Strop will be out for at least 24 hours, and that he will not remember anything from this evening or for the time he will be unconscious. Therefore it's actually up to you as to whether you want to include this in your IC knowledge or not, and to act accordingly. I don't care whether you state that you've spoken to Hermit, assume that Strop won't remember anything, or otherwise.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

There's just one more piece of advice to give you: There are a few considerations that I have not told you, but since those bits of OOC information are to do with the consequences after this event has finished, I'm not going to tell you what they are >

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Why do you think I never did in the first place Armpit? Lol, if I could I would have joined ASAP because this looks really fun

I have waited so very long for this to end and start again.

We reward those who have the persistence and presence of mind to garner the evidence from the information already provided. If you can make your way to the right place, there is always a way in!

What!.... You just blew my mind, please elaborate.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Players: I have updated the FAQ with a summary plus some rather important information. I recommend you take a couple of minutes to read it just to make sure we're all on the same page.

What!.... You just blew my mind, please elaborate.

There's no more room for player characters at this stage, but if you have a character and you'd like to be featured somewhere in the storyline, there is room for cameo roles. However I don't simply tell people how to apply, the test of dedication and ability is in finding out where to go!
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Sigh... I probably won't find out where to go. So I'll just go back to waiting.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Do I want to know!?
I don't pretend to be privy to the things you're in to. Yeah, that about answers any question as to the nature of the event. :P

So, next question: Should I pick my revenge for OOC reasons (later justifying it in character) or should I remain entirely in character (even if this conflicts with my OOC motivations)?
Showing 3556-3570 of 5646