Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:45pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Well, most likely reading it before me. I should have packed by now... Darnit...

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 6:48pm

DDX

DDX

3,680 posts

I'll be sending in my sheet in later, I'm currently drawing my person, and will ink it later (I don't trust photoshop...)

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 7:14pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

I sent mine already.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 7:32pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

(if it wasn't for the lack of being active, I'm sure Shintetsu would be on the list... wait, wheel of moderation).

Hey. Two words: Kid. Poo.

Although I have plenty of time to get on and start helpin' you guys around, since my way of
work is sitting in a chair at a computer until a client comes in with a sickness. And as
much as I want to go and participate and may get my character in this epic, I couldn't do
such a thing, because I lack the necessary things to do so. SO, I will just sit back and
root on whomever has a chance of winning :D

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 8:38pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

Could anyone suggest a computer program to draw?

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 8:41pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

2,115 posts

GIMP 2 or any of the free trials on adobe if you're penniless(like me). Other than that, there's Paint, but that's more of a 'just playing around' type of program.

Posted Jun 8, '09 at 9:22pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Note: I've just updated the FAQ which should give you clearer instructions of how to join.

I'm not reading the character sheets right now, but I'll get around to it later today/tonight.

Official cast list on my profile is only for people who have confirmed participation.

Posted Jun 9, '09 at 5:07am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Frontpage~

Yeah. Hopefully the FAQ will help, otherwise, look through the thread. Strop does not have much time these days, and I am going home later today (meaning less time on the internet if any)

Posted Jun 9, '09 at 5:34am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

...aaaaaand I'm replying to all those emails. Just so you know, the ones I have read are:

Thoadthetoad (confirmed)
Bluydee
PoisonArrow
Crimsonblade

I've sent emails to the other guys with a coupla questions and stuff, then we (or Cenere) will get some concepts together (heh) and stuff. I'm really tired so I keep adding "and stuff" to the end of sentences and stuff.

Last thing, I've written something rather important in the Tavern...so I've copied it here for your benefit:

To be completely honest with you, what I would like would be a representation of your "persona" as a user on AG. Why? Because whatever project I'll be doing based on WoM will be specifically focused on portraying the community of AG.

Thus really, my judgement of who to include and in what role would be on how interesting and convincing your character is as a reflection of you, the user.

You don't need to do this strictly though, you can create a completely fictional character which may end up being a well-known fictional figure of the AG forums (e.g. Adam's Rawr, Cholokid's George, Crimsonblade's Sasquatch & Yeti)

Posted Jun 9, '09 at 6:35am

goumas13

goumas13

4,906 posts

do we post here our creations?

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!