Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:55am

kingryan

kingryan

4,164 posts

Uh, did I ever say that?

Yeah I think you said something about kicking out of the WoM...

So you didn't seeee annnytthing a feww pagess baaaaacckkk....Because that wasn't my fault.

Ima do homework rather than entry!

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 6:16pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Hrm... 'soutta my character to be impatient and annoying... but any estimated time of arrival for Manta?

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 6:44pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,801 posts

Hrm... 'soutta my character to be impatient and annoying... but any estimated time of arrival for Manta?

Come one manta you should be more patie.... wait I minute mine hasn't been yet jk sorry.

The character introductions are good so far and the guessing game is eeerrr.... fun.

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 6:47pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Now now, Strop has had a long week with a lot of work and other stuff to do, and he has worked so much he could. And you will be in it soon, I can tell.
Oh, and there is still a few who seem to simply have forgotten about this, so Manta, kick some'o'ya'friends about this. Not KR, just the rest, if I remember correctly.

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 6:49pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Come one manta you should be more patie.... wait I minute mine hasn't been yet jk sorry.

Ergh, I'm just being stressy. But yeah... two of the "less realistic" characters haven't been introduced yet.  t.T

Kiddin'... But uh... They're excellent so far.

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:02pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

t.T

T T...

Ergh, I'm just being stressy. But yeah... two of the "less realistic" characters haven't been introduced yet.

That would be me and who else?..?

The intro should be finished up soon... Sunday, maybe. Until then, it is just waiting, hoping, and planning. And drawing characters being tortured in my case, but you will se more of that next round... Did I just say too much there..?

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:18pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,556 posts

And drawing characters being tortured in my case, but you will se more of that next round... Did I just say too much there..?

Possibly. Can you email me the pics with Frank in them? *waits for no*

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:26pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Possibly. Can you email me the pics with Frank in them? *waits for no*

Well, I have only showed the ones I made to Strop and Zophia (for advice), and since they are for the next round, I would rather not spoil anything for anyone.
I think that was a no, right?

They do not look very awesome, just... sketchy. And I still have to do ... 2...3... And a comic. *sigh*

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:31pm

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

1,556 posts

>.

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 7:41pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Cen, there's this cool new invention called self-esteem. You should try it.

Self iistiiem? Wa's that?
No, seriously, it is sketchy and kinda crappy, much like... Much like what I did for my entry last round.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!