Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jun 10, '09 at 3:34pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

In this link right here, Flippin'

Images included will help your character sheet. Make sure to make something cool

Posted Jun 10, '09 at 3:38pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

2,670 posts

Make a post in the main thread following the instructions for the relevant part. It can be written as a story, a script, drawn as a comic or even animated. I will tell you whether your submission is acceptable, and if not, what needs to be changed.

Which one is the main thread? This one?

Posted Jun 10, '09 at 3:42pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

Forget that part, just E-mail your char sheet at [email protected]

Yes, I got confused with that as well, and then Strop made me sound like I was dumb in my
profile with it XD

So don't make my mistake >_>

Posted Jun 10, '09 at 4:19pm

FireflyIV

FireflyIV

3,302 posts

Now Firefly, I'm sure it's after the deadline, which is in a week, no need to get riled up ;P

I see. I didn't know when the deadline was, so I got a bit panicked

Is your character really going to be a firefly? That will be interesting

Even though it's my username, Firefly is not really my character alias (totlly different long story for how I got the name Firefly).

This will be my character:

The first image on this page. I've included that character in tons of my previous work, kind of as a signature if you will. In any case, I guess you'll find out more once this thing gets going, if I get accepted that is.

P.S I would ask you not to revive my old thread, I have devious plans for it in the near future.

Posted Jun 10, '09 at 4:22pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

It's been a while.

I think I will enter this. Seems fun. I'll send in a character sheet at the last possible minute. For now, I need to finish a paper.

Posted Jun 10, '09 at 6:29pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Alright well I sent in the reply you are waiting for. I am also almost done with school, and am starting on nothing but half days with exams. Just 3 more days and I can begin putting more focus on this.

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 12:19am

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

despite my looking down on my drawing skills, I did one anyway... one of my biggest fears is "Creative Liberty."
erm... I don't think it's called that... where the producer (or whatever) can add changes to your idea? whatever, I made it so you guys could get a nice, general idea of what it looks like. it's actually a LOT better than I imagined it would turn out.

I hope it's alright that I scanned a pencil-on-paper drawing.

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 12:31am

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

'Course it is! Any form of drawing is acceptable. Mine was done with pencils... Just a special
kind of ebony pencil

despite my looking down on my drawing skills, I did one anyway... one of my biggest fears is "Creative Liberty."
erm... I don't think it's called that... where the producer (or whatever) can add changes to your idea?

HUH?

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 12:33am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Lolololol I ken b teh modz0r 2?!1!?!?

kownt me in m8! Id b grate @ it!11!

*waits to see what happens with the WoM*

Posted Jun 11, '09 at 2:48am

FireflyIV

FireflyIV

3,302 posts

I hope it's alright that I scanned a pencil-on-paper drawing.

As did I. I'm a dunce when it comes to art applications. Let the pencil reign supreme!

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!