ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372306
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Could someone please tell me when Gantic got modded, by the way? I haven't been on for a few days.

A few days ago, as far as I know. My own calculations are... 2, maybe 3 days judging from the assassinations of threads starting there.
It has not been announced, for a reason.

Is there going to be a WoM-related bonus for Gantic being inducted into the mod team?

Chewing gum.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

*Sad face*

I'm very sorry for being late with my entry, and have to tell you it will never come. I am far to busy to be able to keep up. Given an extra 5 days wasn't enough time. I can't find time to squeeze things in.

I hope I don't mess to much up by my dropping out. Feel free to use flipper and snelly as you will.

D: I'm very sorry. For i actually enjoy this....I hate life

TheWhiteStripe
TheWhiteStripe
1,306 posts
Nomad

awww skater we'll miss you lol

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

Can i make a character?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Can i make a character?

I don't see why not. But it isn't as easy as it looks.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It has not been announced, for a reason.

I didn't even noticed it until I saw the posts in this thread...some how it seems fitting. I never thought about it, but it seems fitting. Anyways I am still waiting till...whatever is next.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Strop, i sent in my draft the day before Friday. Did you get it?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I noticed when I had a feeling so I looked at the About Page...and there he was.

Will be interesting how Strop writes it in...maybe Gantic is doing the course and he accidentally falls into the Moderation Coronation Room...hitting the Magic Sceptre of Moderation...so he becomes a Mod.

Strop did you know this would happen beforehand? Like had you planned for this?

I reckon it will have to be written in as accidentally happening, otherwise the other characters would get angry...

And so he ascends....

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Can i make a character?

Yes, of course you can make a character.
If you are going to use it for this, on the other hand, you should email that character to the wom-email asking for a cameo.

Strop, i sent in my draft the day before Friday. Did you get it?

Yes. Which is why you are on the list of "Entries we have gotten" a few pages back.

@KR:
No, Strop has not been planning it, but he most likely have been aware of the chance of it happening. As far as I know, he has been torn between wanting a new mod because it was needed, and really hoping for none due to the WoM.
Whether or not it will be implemented into the WoM is a different case, especially since such a moderation kinda stops the WoM.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

That's why I think Gantic should accidentally land in the castle in the Moderation Coronation room...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

That's why I think Gantic should accidentally land in the castle in the Moderation Coronation room...

Would that not be like a sign? Like "Oh, that happened? Well, gratz, you are the new mod! Everybody, go home."
Since the original way of selecting a mod is by the wheel of moderation in the first place, which is made up by luck and coincidence.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Updates:

I'm drawing the end of the chapter. Most of the entries are in and Flipper has pulled out. I'll have to figure something out, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Gantic being modded constitutes a discontinuity between the real world and the fictional universe of the WoM. Originally the WoM was supposed to be finished before Carlie's wedding and subsequent honeymoon was finished (late September) but since it takes about 3 times as long to get entries in as I anticipated, this is not the case. The timing of Gantic's modding was appropriate, otherwise.

As of yet there I haven't done any official thinking of how to reconcile the two, as this would require me to talk to Gantic in quite some detail. But rest assured that I'll have it sorted by the time we get there.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Just pretend it didn't happen? SO DIFFICULT! Just say that this is on a separate timeline and would theoretically end in September when Carlie is getting married, when Gantic isn't a mod, making it not a problem. Also then you could just say "Good news! None of you won! Gantic did! Thanks for playing."

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Trust me, there's ways and means to make this fit in a way that is epic, and so that is what I will do.

It will likely require some detailed knowledge of Gantic's writings on this forum, which I do have, since Gantic and I have some in-jokes that we have, in fact, been swapping in the course of the WoM. If you noticed.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I still think you need to make Gantic crash through ArmorCastle and land in the Moderation Coronation room and hit the magic sceptre of Moderation thingo. I mean that plan is flawless.

Strop...you really though you could have this set to a timeline after you saw what happened with the MWT?

Showing 2641-2655 of 5646