ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372515
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You just write too slow.
And to tell the truth, I am probably going to have some part that greatly resembles a soon to be entry for this... Because my dreams says so - -

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You know I wanted to write my entry over the weekend...but then I got sick on Friday....and am just starting to recover from some sort of virus....so I'll have to see what I can do this week. I might try writing it today if I don't get too distracted, but I have to admit this is an annoying round for me...

Dudettegal54
Dudettegal54
37 posts
Nomad

As I asked before... do we have a guess on about how long our entries should be? Because the more I write, the more embarrassed I am.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

As I asked before... do we have a guess on about how long our entries should be? Because the more I write, the more embarrassed I am.

I have not seen you ask it. I have gotten the question on the chat, which I have answered here.
It is up to you how long you want your entry to be, but since the round is fairly long, and there is sooooo much fun in being a girl and running around doing girly stuff, it would probably be an idea to focus on that and write as much sh'ts and giggles in as possible.

But if you really want a specific number: 3000 words. There?
But seeing your... "Trouble", just stop... There is a reason why we don't yell at people for writing a single paragraph. Not all are happy about writing too much, and as long as the entry is readable and fun/creative, and follows the guidelines, it is okay.

You know I wanted to write my entry over the weekend...but then I got sick on Friday....and am just starting to recover from some sort of virus....so I'll have to see what I can do this week. I might try writing it today if I don't get too distracted, but I have to admit this is an annoying round for me...

Well, try, if you can't, tell us in time for us to figure something out (which means a few days before the deadline), and that's that.
And people seem to have problems with whatever round anyway...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Ergh, I didn't have time to start over the weekend, BUT, I wrote up an intro in study hall (because I have that kind of time), so hopefully, that should accelerate my writing a bit.

Coz as they say, hardest part is starting...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

OOC: Oh yeah, I kinda did mention to Cen that at this rate we won't be finished before March next year...

Man you know we can't take that long. Got more important things, like BP...
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Hiya. I'm not home, but I'll submit on time. Just thought I'd mention.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hiya. I'm not home, but I'll submit on time. Just thought I'd mention.

Thanks for letting us know. We will look forward to reading it.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

*sigh* OK I finally got around to writing my entry. Its sent in, have fun with it.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I submittted mine to. Not the worst i have done.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Okay, I'm like a quarter through. With any luck, I'll have it in Friday afternoon.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

lol the latest you can have it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Okay, I'll get writing . . . I can crank out 3000 words pretty quick . . . .

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I'm planning on emailing the thing toworrow sometime. So yeah. Expect it.

*fades into the shadows*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Awesome, awesome, awesome entries we have gotten (all four of them), mainly because the level of stereotype female behaviour hit the ceiling after only a few minutes of reading.
Very tempted to ask Strop to withheld the cure for a while, but somehow I think that would disrupt the plot, and I am not sure Cen can stand Strip much longer (you will see why... Hopefully...)
I will reply to the rest of the emails when I get home from the doctor.
Not that anyone care...

Showing 2941-2955 of 5646