ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372049
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I will see what I can do this morning...hopefully it should be fine...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Mm, sorry, guys. My virus magnet is in the shop and i'm only on ag from my handheld device. I won't be able to get the entry in until tomorrow. D:

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Okaiz, should I push until 1:00 in the morning and finish my entry, or wait until Sunday so I'm not a zombie when my aunts, uncles, and cousins come over tomorrow? Hrm . . . .

I may be extremely late on this entry, due to having extremely stressful family issues, lots of stuff with school, and having to finish 1984 and read Animal Farm by December 2nd . . . .

>.<

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

1984: "He loved Big Brother."

Animal Farm: "They looked from the farmers to the pigs to the farmers again but none of the animals could tell them apart."

There you go Alt :P

I got up at 3am because my allergies played up like crazy. In fact they've been haywire (haha, pun) the whole week, meaning I'm now 3 days late with NaNo. Must finish today!

Uh, but this isn't the NaNo thread. Cen and I have also organised our entries and will be putting on the bells and whistles tomorrow, meaning that hopefully everybody will get their entries in so we can move onto... what happens next!

The plot thickens drastically after this. Just thought you should know that.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Hey guys, Internet was down. I'll work on my entry, but don't expect it to be terribly long.

The plot thickens drastically after this. Just thought you should know that.

Oh god no.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, Internet was down. I'll work on my entry, but don't expect it to be terribly long.

You could have just wrote in on paper and then typed on the computer later.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

You could have just wrote in on paper and then typed on the computer later.

And I was in a dirt bike accident, so both my arms are broken. >.>
<.<
PoisonArr0w
PoisonArr0w
3 posts
Nomad

And I was in a dirt bike accident, so both my arms are broken. >.>
<.<

You could get somebody to prick your finger and move your arm for you so you could write it in blood

And, I haven't sent mine in yet cause I couldn't finish Friday and I was camping Saturday, so I'll get it done and sent in today. Hopefully.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hm, this is promising, that people are promising to send in more entries!

I'm done with NaNo, so it's just study that slows me down now. Hopefully this round can be wrapped up by the end of the week.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hm, this is promising, that people are promising to send in more entries!

Now we just need them to keep that promise. Oh, and get hold of those people we have not heard from in some while (preferably because they are in the middle of NaNo, but still...)
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It might be encouraging for everybody to know that I've resumed drawing the scenes. This means you get to see more of Strip in action, if you're all good.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright guys, finally got around to reading the emails.

If you have emailed us and Cen has said you can post when I said so, well, you can post here now! I did reply to some of the emails but because I'm so tired, I started leaving out the "you can post now" bit (i.e. Crimson) -_-;

So yeah. Better to notify you here.

Also if you haven't submitted, get off your butt and please do so! :P /public-service-announcement from Cenere

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I started leaving out the "you can post now" bit (i.e. Crimson) -_-;

yeah...ok well here is my apparently short entry...(I did kind of rush it though since at the time I was sick...oh well)

Step 1: Denial

First thoughts that ran through uh-....her mind were things like *this is simply a bad dream* *I'm sure Strop knows how to fix this* and worst of all *you know the Jonas Brothers are not that bad*

She finally realized none of these things were true and that led to the second step in her thought process...

Step 2: Panic

She began to panic. She decided to go straight home to see herself in the mirror. It was worse then she first thought. Not only did she look like one of those annoying girls that worships glittery vampires, but also started to think like one. She went outside to get a breath of fresh air, starting to hyperventilate. Then she just randomly took a glance at one of the bushes thinking *Hey that looks like it would be great on a T-shirt with some eyes and a- gah get it together Crimson you must not let this control you* She cleared her head which was for the most part still controlled by her original mind allowing for rational thought. This led to the next step in her thought process...

Step 3: Find a Cure

She knew there had to be some sort of cure. It was doubtful she would find it, but had to try. First thoughts were google magic using her scroll to search for a reverse sex change...they exist, but its doubtful anyone in the Armor Lands could afford one. Next was looking for a proper spell using Armor Magic. She could not find one. After the only two options had been used up all that was left was giving up on a cure and hoping a cure is found in due time. This led to the final step in her thought process...

Step 4: Acceptance

*Well I guess I can make the best of this, but really why bother with that when I can just live like a guy instead* She went out to go buy some new clothes. She wanted to get rid of the skirt and get some black jeans with chains on them so people would know she was serious.....this was a very confusing time for him/her. She also got to be the only girl who dresses in all black that didn't worship glittery vampires....that she knew of that is. She got to the free market only to have the urge to buy every useless piece of junk she saw because they were all so cheap. So she went in to get one pair of black jeans, came out with 20 as well as a pair of shoes that she spent 2 hours examining carefully to make sure were not made by hedgehogs, because PETA had recently invaded the Armor Lands revealing their secret power source coincidentally on April Fools Day. So after buying a bunch of useless stuff for no apparent reason and wasting tons of time buying that one perfect pair of shoes, she decided to call it a day. Besides that she ended up getting sick with some sort of virus(probably because her immune system got weakened from the bomb) for the rest of the week, staying inside her keep until she they found(find) a cure for at least one of the illnesses she had.

There it is up now...I think from what I can tell that meant that I had permission...I hope...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

For KingRyan, or QueenRhianna, as he (she) was now called, the week was very long. Admist having even crazier mood swings than the younger victesants, QueenRhianna had to deal with weird hot flushes and a strange urge to knit. Also, no matter what bra she tried she couldn't contain the sag. It just reminded her so much of this comic:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/gravity.jpg

In a week, QueenRhianna managed to knit:

- Three scarves.
- One bikini for Strip, she was still waiting on the picture.
- A woolen hat, which she now wears.
- A cardigan, which she also now wears.
- A patchwork quilt.

Of course, she had forgotten where all of the wool came from, however it is supposed (sup-oh-sed) that she drew them. She forgot a lot of things during that week. Especially where her glasses had gone. She also had a habit of repeating herself.

- Three scarves.
- A woollen hat, which she now wears.
- A patchwork quilt.

QueenRhianna also had some trouble hearing people, so she drew herself up some special wool and knitted herself a pair of hearing aids which she couldn't work out how to use. She had to take the battery out at night, and put it in during the day. By the end of the week she had lost the batteries and was wearing them upside down.

And then there was the time she had tried to fix the fence with some string so that the scary wolf (Nemo?) couldn't get in. Of course she had fallen over and then ended up with Nurse Strip, and that was how she offered to make her the woollen bikini.

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

She also managed to forget who everyone was half the time. Like that strange man who had come to her door offering a potion to cure her femininity. She had never seen him before. Now, she was clever enough not to take any of his strange potions for who knows what they could do, so she decided to invite him in for a cup of tea. The two had a lovely chat, he turned out to be quite a nice man. And he gave her the loveliest of new perfume to try. It was special perfume that you drank and also made you feel a bit funny. It had taken a while to get rid of the extra arm that she had grown out her kneecap. Overall she didn't really mind it there because it meant that she could walk properly.

She managed to forget a lot of things that week, like the name of the big castle nearby. Of course, she had decided to go for a walk shopping one day and ended up at a strange looking Castle door with a red (colourblindness was retained) lion painted on it (Strop or Cen do you know what I am referring too? xD). She couldn't get through, which had annoyed her, because she thought that that was where the shops were.

When she finally got to the shops, she was sure that the shopkeeper overcharged her for the banana that she bought. She had heard from her friend that banana's were very good for you.

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

The quilt was quite warm.

At one point, QueenRhianna tried to remember her past life, but she could only think of a strange man with a crown on his head. Judging by the crown she was wearing, it must have been her husband. He must be dead now. That was such a sad funeral. She tried to remember all that she could about him. She could see how she was so much in love with him, he was such an amazing person. And his magical quill which he had left to her, which only she knew how to use...and the archives which he had spent so much time work left all to her. She felt so loved. (by this point I think I'm on a roll)

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

She also managed to forget who everyone was half the time. Like that strange man who had come to her door offering a potion to cure her femininity. She had never seen him before. Now, she was clever enough not to take any of his strange potions for who knows what they could do, so she decided to invite him in for a cup of tea. The two had a lovely chat, he turned out to be quite a nice man. And he gave her the loveliest of new perfume to try. It was special perfume that you drank and also made you feel a bit funny. It had taken a while to get rid of the extra arm that she had grown out her kneecap. Overall she didn't really mind it there because it meant that she could walk properly.

For KingRyan, or QueenRhianna, as he (she) was now called, the week was very long. Admist having even crazier mood swings than the younger victesants, QueenRhianna had to deal with weird hot flushes and a strange urge to knit. Also, no matter what bra she tried she couldn't contain the sag.

At one point, QueenRhianna tried to remember her past life, but she could only think of a strange man with a crown on his head. Judging by the crown she was wearing, it must have been her husband. He must be dead now. That was such a sad funeral. She tried to remember all that she could about him. She could see how she was so much in love with him, he was such an amazing person. And his magical quill which he had left to her, which only she knew how to use...and the archives which he had spent so much time work left all to her. She felt so loved.

And all in all, she forgot to write her diary of the week until the last night, and so then was behind in her NaNo...by about three thousand words.

THE END

Did I mention that she managed to knit:

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

[ur=http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/818/heheheheheheh.jpg]Status Quo[/url]

Btw, I need a scarf, may I ask for one of yours?

Showing 2956-2970 of 5646