Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 8:59pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

*interrupts bluntly* Is it me or are people TRYING to incriminate themselves. *takes out cards and walks up to a serf* Want to play a game to pass the time? How about a wager on it?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:14pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

OK I'm just going to go off on a limb here and say that Flippo Le Hippo himself blew up his own bakery for the reasons of getting people to pay attention to him again and to frame the victestants because they are apparently:

untrained, inexperienced and worst of all, non-French losers

No one up there has either the proper tools or motive in combo that I could see.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:22pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

Blasphemy! Why would I blow up my whole life works for attention that I already obtain? I would DIE for my precious boulangerie.

"When you point your finger at someone, you have 5 or 6 of them pointing back at you."

~ Papa Snippo le Hippo

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:25pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Well on top of this theory how do we know you even blew up your bakery. You just came into the amphitheatre saying that someone blew up your bakery, and pointed at your slightly dirtied shirt saying that you were in it. How do we even know it was blown up to begin with?

Just note this is me going out on a limb with a huge conspiracy theory

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:26pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

"When you point your finger at someone, you have 5 or 6 of them pointing back at you."

which is why I don't point fingers. I amuse myself by making everyone seam innocent, and watch everyone struggle to find an answer.

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:30pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

I promise it blew up! You can ask anyone. *mumbles under breath* You'd think you'd believe me since I always tell the truth...

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:32pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*wakes*

What's all this noise?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:33pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

well seeing as how no one is allowed to leave to see the bakery how can we know for sure? Also how do we know this is not a conspiracy with Strop to get us to all blame each other?

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:34pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

You'd think you'd believe me since I always tell the truth...

Ahh...but how do we know that you are telling the truth then? That is a very blanket statement, and it is probably that you have lied once or twice.

THEREFORE YOU DID IT!

Posted Sep 30, '09 at 9:38pm

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

(*panics) Sooo, how 'bout them Lakers?

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!