ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5418077
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And don't be afraid to go into lots of detail. Remember, detail is your friend.

And we're not going there. If we did, we'd have to show you the really bad jokes Strop makes at Cen + Sai's expense.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

How can you not tell Ernie? Do those look like bare legs to you!?

Yeah, well, I was kind of hoping...

And we're not going there. If we did, we'd have to show you the really bad jokes Strop makes at Cen + Sai's expense.

Going where? Again, I want detail!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Perhaps I didn't know it myself!
Once again, as a DM, I feel ya.

Butt of Course There Are Obvious Exceptions
Well played.

Guys...Sai is the program Cen uses to draw with with...
I thought of that too (my other train of thought was Kai), but I think something else entirely is a more likely culprit, based on Zophia's statement and Strop's response. But I may be wrong.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Man, see, this is why I didn't mind that there were almost no female characters in the WoM (except Zophia, and she doesn't seem to count for some funny reason).

Now that I'm bringing them in to normalise the chick : d*** ratio, everybody's all BOOBS and dat a**.

-_-;

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Seriously, you can't be that retarded Google is available for geniuses and morons alike.

I am not an artist. I don't use drawing programs because I don't draw stuff. How would I know what Sai is, and why would I Google Sai if I could see her right in front of me? And may I add, it's a fine sight at that.

Butt I may be wrong

And now you know why.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

except Zophia

And Cenere

For no apparent reason, I demand entry into the WoM at once! Well, as soon as I design my character anyway...
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Now that I'm bringing them in to normalise the chick : d*** ratio, everybody's all BOOBS and dat a**.
Welcome to the internet, Strop. Also, I'd like to point out, I wasn't all like "boobs" (I would have said breasts). I was completely civil and
HotBabeC69
Oh. I stand corrected. I shall be more civil in the future.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And Cenere

Cenere is male!

Welcome to the internet, Strop

"welcome to the internet" for users and "welcome to the internet" for The Man (i.e. moderators etc.) appear to be quite different things :\\

HotBabeC69

Believe it or not I considered this quite civil.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Oh snap, sorry Thoad! I accidentally deleted you post! Wrong button. x.x

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

For no apparent reason, I demand entry into the WoM at once! Well, as soon as I design my character anyway...

Please send an email to waomod@yahoo.com and we will consider your application!
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Please send an email to waomod@yahoo.com and we will consider your application!

Holy crud, we can still enter, even this late in the tourney?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Applying for cameo roles. You might get drawn once or twice or your name mentioned!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Oh snap, sorry Thoad! I accidentally deleted you post! Wrong button. x.x

I put a LOT of effort into that NEMO!

Get over here so I can pistol whip you! *grabs gun*
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/icon/iconTT.jpg
@ most of the last two-three pages.
Yup, Sai (also known as Easy Paintool Sai (she is obviously an easy tool... Or not)) is one of my programmes for drawing. It has become my favourite, and I do quite enjoy it, so much that I have declared my love for it.
Because of this, and the - drama when the trial ran out, the character of Sai was born (as opposing to Ellie, fx).
So yeah, she is a programme, I do draw with her, and it is somewhat easier to say "her" about her, than "it".
What Strop is going to do... Well...

Now, other notes would be: "Zophia IS the only current female of the WoM, the other two have left the trials, but then again, you couldn't see the difference between bare legs and somewhat thick jeans, so it doesn't come as a surprise"
"Interesting or something with the activity"
and
"F*** YOU THOAD, LYRA IS MINE!!!!!"

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

Applying for cameo roles. You might get drawn once or twice or your name mentioned!

Holy potatoes and celery strings! -runs off to GIMP with a rough sketch of an octopus-
Showing 3166-3180 of 5646