ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372209
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh man, here we go with the increasingly tricky explanations time!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropuhhh.png

Anyway, you should all now know that I'm resuming the content of the next sections. The recent developments will make more sense once you read it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

she is obviously an easy tool

I could tell by her pose.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Yaaay I did it but my character became a metaphor for a bush hurrays, all he wants to do is give out cheap Pots....

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

That is enter a character

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

"

welcome to the internet" for users and "welcome to the internet" for The Man (i.e. moderators etc.) appear to be quite different things :\\\\
See, the joke was that I was insinuating that you were new to online communities while I knew something about "teh interwebs". Of course, the opposite is the case.

Believe it or not I considered this quite civil.
Well, yeah, his names has a 68 in it. He was asking for it. However, I can't tell children to not say "darn" in front of ladies (I do that) and then say "HotBabeC69" in the same breath.

Yup, Sai (also known as Easy Paintool Sai (she is obviously an easy tool... Or not)) is one of my programmes for drawing.
I'm wrong again. Mark it down.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I'm wrong again. Mark it down.

Nah. I think a female version of Kai (fondly named Kia, because I misspell once in a while) would be a rather lot like Sai to be honest. So, it is not entirely wrong.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I could tell by her pose.

I bet my screwdrive would like to meet her.

....*cracks out laughing*

HAHA. THAT WAS SO BAD.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I bet my screwdrive would like to meet her.

Or my power drill.

Oh, the innuendos . . . .
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, well, are you all jealous of my harem?

And, screwdrivers and powerdrills... Have you tried a tablet? It makes her do whatever you want her to.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

We are more on topic than that other convo was. We are talking about a character in the wom?
But yeah...
What to do, what to do...
Oh yeah.
"What would your character crossplay as/what would his costume be for halloween?"

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

And, screwdrivers and powerdrills... Have you tried a tablet? It makes her do whatever you want her to.

Are you subtly endorsing bondage, Cenny? >.>

"What would your character crossplay as/what would his costume be for halloween?"

Chill would dress up as a rapper named Tendahloyn, complete with icy grillz.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Uh yeah, I'm ttly allergic to off-topic <_<

Are you subtly endorsing bondage, Cenny? >.>

If only you knew...

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!!!

Chill would dress up as a rapper named Tendahloyn, complete with icy grillz.

This is oddly portentious.

Anyway, here's a quoteable quote for you:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-1.jpg

"Not while you can see my nipples through this shirt!"
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Not while you can see my nipples through this shirt!

Well, some of us were looking elsewhere...:P
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

It would be cheating if Frank dressed as a pirate, so he'd go with a clown. Clowns are ttly scary.

"Not while you can see my nipples through this shirt!"

*misses strip*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

For Halloween, Leon would probably dress as an immortal archer unless he was supposed to be scary. If he was going for something scary, a robot: Arrows bouncing off its steely hide would not be problematic if robots could think.

For crossplay (I googled the term) he would where a big, poofy, dark green and blue dress. It would hold his body in a slightly uncomfortable manner, forcing him to stand more like a human than is natural for a gnoll. Additionally, he would wear gnollish jewelry of the purest gold along with plenty of gemstones. Then, just when everyone thought he was plain ol' cross dressing, he would have a black hand print across his chest. In his hands, he would carry a ladylike parasol made of green silk, with an ash handle. The stretchers would be made of black iron.

What I'm trying to say is that if you're specific enough, people will think you have something to say. Who knows, maybe Leon does.
Showing 3181-3195 of 5646