ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372292
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Darn it, why did I stop watching that match after the first set -_-; Murray played some super-incredible OMGWTF tennis after that.

Did manage to catch the latter half of the exhibition doubles with Rafter, Cash, Arthurs and Leconte. Funny stuff.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I am always jealous at all the cross-overs going on, and me not getting in on the action.

I'd totally get in on -that- action. Hell, I'mma dragon.

Because that alone justifies anything I say.

Because, hell; I'mma dragon.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

GO MURRAY!

I don't care if he is the only decent British tennis player, I hate that Scotch munter.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Because, hell; I'mma dragon.

and I'm a guy in golden armor... WITH A SWORD. I think you know what's coming.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I do indeed!

*swoops down from the skies and steal your woman*

You could never hope to satisfy her like I can. Hell, I'mma dragon.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You could never hope to satisfy her like I can. Hell, I'mma dragon.

But your spiny love-muscle will end up ripping her apart! I must go on a quest to save this.... wtf, did you accidentally take Cen?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

wtf, did you accidentally take Cen?

Well, pink does look good on me.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Im a wandering hobo that sells pots that do crazy stuff....PAAAAAAAARTY!!

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I had best be in this one, finally. Strop, you did mention an epic plotline with me included.

Please.

That's right, I iz still waitin'.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Darn it, why did I stop watching that match after the first set -_-; Murray played some super-incredible OMGWTF tennis after that.

Did manage to catch the latter half of the exhibition doubles with Rafter, Cash, Arthurs and Leconte. Funny stuff.

Yeah Murray's shots were crazy! So much skill there...I wanna see a Murray/Federer final...

And the Exhibition match was funny with the underpants...

Umm...Voidymort...should we all be scared?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I don't care if he is the only decent British tennis player, I hate that Scotch munter.

After Federer blew Tsonga off the court even more convincingly than he took out Hewitt, I'm going to have to place the odds Federer at $1.10 and Murray somewhere around the 50 dollar mark.

But your spiny love-muscle will end up ripping her apart!

Please, not on AG. And VOIDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously guys, the WoM may have violence, sexual references, scenes of drug use and adult themes but we're not here to discuss penis =|

Im a wandering hobo that sells pots that do crazy stuff

You're giving me ideas.

I had best be in this one, finally. Strop, you did mention an epic plotline with me included.

Please.

We're nowhere even close yet. An epic plot-line means a big one with a loooot of things happening.

I finished my elective today. I will hopefully have some time in between packing to finish another scene.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Hey, not my fault! You all took it to the next level! Speaking of which:http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5614/furryforkrystalcopy.png

That's my stance on it.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You're so speciesist 'voidy. Why can't all creatures get along? :P

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

They could with the right pot B)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We were in the period following the great rains of ArmorGames:

The following section was written by Cenere. Records of events may diverge slightly depending on source.

"Strop."
Strop landed on the street with an almost silent clip-clop from his hooves.
"Strop."
And continued his journey down the road in a slower pace than on the rooftops.
"Strop!"
"Oh, Cenny Cen Cen, didn't see you there." He smiled widely behind the mask, though slightly confused. "There is no work to do today, is there?"
The young man shook his head with a tired expression, not even caring enough to get his usual glare up and running. "Not today. I just need to ask you something. Two things to be exact."
"Oh, that is why you dress like a hobo again?" Strop whinney'd at his own joke, as the only one.
"... Anyway. You know, you kinda said I would be paid for this - job, and I would really want some of the money now." A rarely heard pleading tone hovered around the words.
Strop just looked at him, still with the same wide smile. A bit like he didn't quite understand what Cen was asking.
"Yeah, thought so... There was this kid who wanted to report some harassment this morning, and I said I would get a mod to loo-"
"You do that." Strop turned around, and continued his walk down the street.
"...What...?"
"Yeah, I'm sure you can handle a little conflict. It builds character."
"...What??"
"AND AWAY!!!" Nothing but a cloud of dust and a pony of straw was left.

--

Strop sighed and rolled over, staring out the window with a distant gaze. Something was troubling him, and while he was quite tired, he was unable to fall asleep. Was it leaving Cen like that? Nah, it probably was nothing important anyway, he was capable of sounding so uptight that people got scared out of doing that kind of things, and Strop had been busy. There was so much to arrange with the trials now they were nearing their end. Observing the people left and make sure they didn't run for it, figure out to keep the secret of the next trial without it being obvious. It should be a surprise to them after all, so no one could meet up prepared. There was no trying if they were prepared. Then they would just be showing off, he thought to himself, nodding his head slightly.
And it did seem he had accounted for everything through these last rounds. If the trio would just keep out of it, it might even roll nicely.
But somewhere in his mind he had a doubt. Some little thing he had not kept in mind.

Elsewhere.
"MWAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Showing 3226-3240 of 5646