Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 12:03am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,251 posts

Knight

the hobo stares at remote....pink icing can be found underneath hmm tastes like strawberries...later on as he rifles threw a near by trash can he finds pastery covered clothing and the same pink frosting upon the dirty clothes...theres even a logo from "Flipo's Bakery" the shoe seems to be his size 10 1/2 and other then a few smudges of dought in good condition...he wonders if theres a naked person wandering around with gooey hair from the dough...

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 12:03am

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

Hm... A small Spanish child you say? El Cholo perchance?

Anyways, after going over some of the evidence, I can deduct... that the person who probably blew it up, was, in fact, Flippin himself! He had all the motives he would need! 1: He would get insurance money! That is all I need. But, if you look into it deeper, you begin to see problems with this, one: He was trapped in the explosion, not even a stupid hippo would do that. Two: He would need quiet a bit of help to do it, he would need some one with background in explosives. So, that leaves one person... ZLITH! He has been too quiet, he has neither confirmed, nor denied any thing. Nor has anyone even blamed him! So thus, I say, he is the culprit! So lock him up, and let me go home, I have a roast cooking at home, which is probably burnt by now.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 7:11am

Flippin3500

Flippin3500

1,895 posts

The character in the picture is too ugly to be me. Oh, and I don't think it was El Cholo. Doesn't he usually hang out with that duck? I did not see the duck at the time.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 7:57am

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

This is so boring.... I have better things to waste my time with and eeerrr.... I think I've left my back door open :O  If anyone needs me I'll be asleep on the back benches.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 7:59am

Klaushouse

Klaushouse

2,853 posts

Klaus is merely attempting to be a jerk on ArmorGames. Please be supportive of him in his endeavour, he's trying his hardest.

=/

P.S. This whole flippo thing, you kinda need to explain it to me sometime. We need another one of THOSE sessions. Plus Klaus is awesome. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT PUUUUUUUN.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 10:39am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

=/

Why the sidefaic, Klaus?

*goes back to the case*

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 4:05pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

No, it wasn't me . . . I was out cold most of the day yesterday.  I probably still have traces of the LSD in my system if I need back up, and I still have a scar and some dried blood in my hair from . . . something.  I think I fell onto a linoleum floor.  In Dystopia.

Thoad would definitely have the equipment needed.  He IS a zombie slayer, after all.  Although, dudeguy apparently got done with his trial pretty fast.  If anyone, he would have the time to set this up.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 4:58pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

ZLITH! He has been too quiet, he has neither confirmed, nor denied any thing. Nor has anyone even blamed him!

Hey I have tried to talk but no on listens to me, and I have been trying to prove people innocent because it amuses me to watch you all struggle. Also, IT'S NOT MY FAULT NONE OF YOU HAVE BLAMED ME! Well I guess it is because I'm just so innocent and law abiding. I couldn't have done it because I was waiting in line all day for this stupid knights helmet, I was almost late to get here! ...I want to go home and get my squire hat.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 5:04pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Amused by struggle?  Sounds like the type of psychopath who would destroy a bakery owned by a French hippo to me.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 5:27pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I do not! I simply have ammo. Lots and lots and lots of ammo.

I got ammo comin' out of my ears.

But no explosives. I find them too dangerous.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!