Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 5:04pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Amused by struggle?  Sounds like the type of psychopath who would destroy a bakery owned by a French hippo to me.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 5:27pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

I do not! I simply have ammo. Lots and lots and lots of ammo.

I got ammo comin' out of my ears.

But no explosives. I find them too dangerous.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 5:36pm

Pois0n

Pois0n

19 posts

It was ttly vise.

Now, vise, you`ve had that sword stuck up your rear for quite a while, haven`t you? I`d imagine that would cause a large build up of... Matter  in your rectum. Now, this buildup would, I imagine,probably be released in a rapid, explosive few secods. Perhaps you really weren`t waiting to get your helm at all. Perhaps you were near Flippo`s bakery,trying to remove the object from your body. Perhaps the following release of waste was what destroyed the bakery.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 5:38pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Who is to say that it wasn't Snelly or Flipper?

They both seem somewhat.... ditzy. Maybe it was all a horrible accident caused by the two.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 5:49pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

You have lots of gun ammo, but no explosives?

Do you have any automatic weapons?  Like a Gatling gun or an assault rifle?

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 6:34pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Well lets see...who is to say the contestants who are not here might not have all had something to do with this incident? Whether on purpose or not. No one can account for any of them.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 6:39pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Leon says: Means to commit a crime is not evidence. I know many who have weapons to fight evil, hunt for food or simply protect themselves from people like me.

This is an amusing diversion, but we have neither evidence nor means of acquiring it. I grow tired of this deadlock. Someone did it. He was instructed to not give up his identity no matter what. If he admits guilt, it will save us a lot of trouble, but at his expense, and through no fault of his own. Would you admit guilt, even if it isn't your fault, to save the innocent? I probably wouldn't. Maybe the guilty party is a better man than me. Maybe not.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 6:41pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Gatling gun? Clunky and not so useful in CQC, only good if you have back up.

Assault Rifle? Yes, I have an assault rifle. But I think it's gathering dust. I really should clean it...

It got jammed one day and I never got around to fixing it.

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 6:44pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

Quick question where was the phoenix when this happened. If a flaming bird flew through or into the building it could be mistaken as a flaming bomb of some sort couldn't it?

Posted Oct 1, '09 at 6:56pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,623 posts

Well just to clarify if it was the phoenix who did this, it might not have been her fault. I mean she can't just flame off right?

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!