ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372038
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I would TOTALLY take advantage of myself. I'd even slip myself a roofie.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

And Firefly gets major props!

zoop zoop

Chloroform: A date rapist's best friend...

Too obvious. You can't just walk over to a random chick in a bar and put a cloth to her face. Rohypnol. Now that's a winner.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, I'm left weighing up which discussion was worse in this thread... horse penis or stealthy date-r***-drugs.

Next scene is in the works. Another three to go before the round starts!

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Oh.
My.
God.

Been waiting. So. Long for next round.
And its almost here

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop requested it. I think he possibly is the biggest shipper of this... Oh well.

"One moment!" Cenere yelled as he rose from his mattress, the most comfortable place in his apartment for studying. He grumbled a bit to himself as the knocks were heard again, loader and with a higher pace, only to fall silent as he unlocked the door.
"Yes?" He said numbly, opening the door just to stare into a wide grin. It was the girl from the other day, standing right there in front of him in her bright yellow dress matched with orange leggings and shiny black shoes. On her head she had a pair of goggles and a black jacket and white scarf. She reminded him shortly of a bee or wasp, especially due to the multi coloured goggles. They stood there for a moment, Cen not quite sure what had just happened and why she was there, the girl just observing him with a fascinated smile on her face, before leaning a bit closer, tilting her head.
"Uhm, can I come in?"
He shook himself out of his dumbfound state, nodded once and moved away to let her in before closing the door behind her.
"You have a very nice place here, Cen Cen. A bit small, and... messy, but nice." She turned to smile at him before removing a mix of paper and books from a chair and sat down, looking around the small room with obvious interest.
"I am sorry, miss, but... do I know you?" He frowned, still holding his hand on the door handle.
"Oh, me sorry!" She rose, stretching out a hand. He took it hesitantly and she shook it excitedly. "I'm Sai, I think you are cute." She giggled a bit, tilting her head once again.
"Uhm... Gla-glad to meet you, miss Sai." He felt his face getting quite warm, just like his hand which she was still holding.
"Do you want to go on a date with me?" She tilted her head to the other side, her hair brushing softly against her face.
He stared blankly at her, mouth slightly open.
"I will take that as a yes!" She grinned, then looked around a bit. "You have that suit somewhere?"
"Uhm-uh it's, eh, getting cleaned..."
"Oh yeah, of course. Okay!" She walked past him, still holding his hand. "Let's go!"

And we will never know what happened. But it probably didn't go very well. After all, it is Cen.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

or stealthy date-r***-drugs.

Don't underestimate the usefullness of carrying around a small dose of rohypnol. You never know when it could come in handy.
TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

LMFAO

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

:|

Each day I realize why I love this site a little more.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

NO CEN, IT'S A TRAP!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

NO CEN, IT'S A TRAP!

You have no idea.

Or maybe you do.

Don't underestimate the usefullness of carrying around a small dose of rohypnol. You never know when it could come in handy.

Trust me, the only reason I haven't banned certain people multiple times from this thread is because I know I'm partially responsible. The WoM would carry an MA15 rating on the basis of its high-level violence, sexual references, nudity and scenes of drug use. And I wanted it to be a children's comic ;_;

Then again Asterix and Obelix is a children's comic and it has lots of violence and arguably frequent scenes of drug use too :P
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Oh god, don't you dare mention that little d**kmufin Asterix ANYWHERE!

In French class, we had to do a project on him. I will never be the same.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

WELL WE HAD TO WATCH A BUNCH OF GASTON LAGAFFE CARTOONS AND READ A BUNCH OF LUCKY LUC COMICS AND WE EVEN HAD TO DANCE TO FRENCH BOURREE MUSIC!

We also watch a French soap opera every Friday to immerse us in the language . . . yeah.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

WELL WE HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH BEING TAUGHT BY A HORRIBLE VERY STEREOTYPICAL FRENCHMAN-TYPE TEACHER WHO TEACHES US NEXT TO NOTHING AND TESTS US EVERY 2 WEEKS AND WATCH ****TY FRENCH MUSIC VIDEOS AND HOPE THAT WE UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN AND READ FRENCH ARTICLES ABOUT **********ING ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

*huff*

Whatever. Strooooooooooooop, make mooooooooooaaaaaar segments! Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhn!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

SPENCER, FOR ME IT'S THE SAME THING BUT MY TEACHER IS A REALLY OLD FRENCHWOMAN WHO'S GOING SENILE. AND I ALSO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE CRAP NOAH DOES TOO. SO I WIN THE WHO HAS THE WORST FRENCH TEACHER BATTLE HAHAHAHA

Stop, make more segments. Pwease? Sai and Cen dating is lol.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Caleb, my teacher gave the entire class detention when ONE person giggled when he said "mastication," (he didn't know how to say chewing >.&gt then when he asked why that person was giggling, he was so disgusted he gave him a detention. Then we try to defend him, and we all get detentions. And it's just the WAY he says detention, "DETAINSHON." Seriously, he's a fricking tyrant.

But whatevs. I'mma just make up moar nicknames for Strop o' the Horse Clan. I've decided he is a man of 1,000 nicknames for whatever reason.

Showing 3271-3285 of 5646