Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 1:11am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Has anyone seen my slippers? I think someone stole them...maybe the same person who blew up the bakery...

EVERYONE SHOW YOUR FEET!!!

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 1:29am

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,097 posts

*takes off shoes*

This good? Can I put on my boots again?

Anyways, can some one give me some food? I am getting hungry...

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 2:31am

Gantic

Gantic

6,760 posts

STROP DID IT!

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 5:28am

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

Cenere did it cause he is above suspicion.

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 6:38am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

What about those colourful balls that got chucked at us? Maybe they wanted revenge....

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 8:56am

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

Ok I can't sleep in this racket.... >:(

As far as I can tell it was Gantic for being the most vociferous that it was someone else... and for being loud in general >_> Unfortuneatly I can't see an end to this where the real culprit will step forward.... so I think someone (yeah I'm looking at you :O) should cop the blame so we can all go home :D

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 10:45am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Well i dont see anyone volunteering to do that.

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 10:50am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Little announcement:
If you cannot remember the character names, look them up instead of going by the usernames. Because it is no IC to use names for people that is not there.

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 12:20pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Yeah, no, sorry 'bout that Can. That was more as a result of my temporary delerium than it was me forgetting Leon's name. =/

Gah... is there no water in this amphitheatre? I searched everywhere besides the backstage area and I'm PARCHED.

Anyway, I feel as though, if we were allowed to leave and not just blaming Strop, that we should be allowed to split into teams and investigate. However, we're not allowed to leave and we're all just gonna blame Strop.

Whaaaaatever.

Posted Oct 2, '09 at 12:54pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

Sorry Cen...

Whoops sorry Bullman I sneezed, coughed and hiccuped when I said your name :D however I still think it was you for now and also that we should all go home. I have lots of Hovis and no need for a  boulangerie anyway :P

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!