ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5418694
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I finished my entry. I'm not too happy with it. I did manage to make a few jokes about the WoM, but they're pretty veiled. I also included a bit of (mis)information about Leon's back story.

Debating whether I should record an actual performance or not.
You totally should. It would be awesome. I'd give the video five stars just because I knew you (on the internet). That's a classic misuse of the Youtube rating system.

I did intend to do a Youtube performance of my own, but I didn't get around to it. Because I was already late, I didn't write much of the music (I have, like, a measure) or bother to find someone to rap it for me, so...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, a new roll-call!

Submitted and approved:
Chill
Crimson
Frank
Goumas
Kingryan
Leon McAcid
Manta
The Bullman
Thoad

Awaiting:
Gametesta
Parsat
Pixel

Hey, that's not too bad a turnout! I am writing the next scene, and will post it within the next couple of days. Hopefully the other guys remember this tournament is still running in that time lol.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Does this mean that we can post them?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Not yet, I have to finish the next scene first otherwise things will get out of order.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well my guy can rap very well so hell try wrapping...strop mentioned that I could move my cameo stand into the community hall so B) have fun..

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/063/c/e/Cameo_Stand_2_by_Hectichermit.png

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Alright, once I get my laptop with a webcam back from Chicago(long story) I'll do a live performance on it, and upload it to youtube. It will be awesome. And I'll overlay it on the backing track. 'Twill be awesome.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

This is the mantage . . . .

mantage

manta

OH SHI-

Um... that's all.

Can't wait for the next part then!
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I have had an atroscious last couple of months so I'm completely in the dark as too what is happening here anymore. I've read through a few pages going back to wear I think I left off but I'm utterly confused. I apologise sincerely but (unless you think otherwise) I don't think I'm capable of carrying on with this I'm to out of sync I think :*(

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Pixie: don't fret too much. The last couple of months were largely inactive for me also, so there isn't too much to catch up on at all. Just go to my profile, and click on the Archive link. You'll see the conclusion to the last chapter, and this chapter posted up to this point.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

K, nevermind on recording a performance. The only chance I have to do the recording, I have to whisper so I don't wake up my sleeping family . . . .

Ah well.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Don't worry alt, you're the only one who sent in any recording of any kind lol.

I'm not really around at this moment, I just dropped in to check on things. Have to pick my sister up from the airport now! kthnxbai

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok I've got a long weekend ahead with not too much planned so I'll get a cuppa tea and have a good read

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm not really around at this moment, I just dropped in to check on things. Have to pick my sister up from the airport now! kthnxbai

Was not going to comment on...

STROP HAS A SISTER? IS SHE PRETTIEZ?
whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Was not going to comment on...

STROP HAS A SISTER? IS SHE PRETTIEZ?

Is she a ninja horse too? And if so, what would her name be...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm....the name of Strop's sister...

It would be 'Fly.'

Showing 3466-3480 of 5646