ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383661
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I don't pretend to be privy to the things you're in to. Yeah, that about answers any question as to the nature of the event. :P

That's a lot of implied implication for something that effectively implies nothing :P

Should I pick my revenge for OOC reasons (later justifying it in character) or should I remain entirely in character (even if this conflicts with my OOC motivations)?

Given what I've said earlier, you may do either.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I do believe that shaving him would be an excellent idea...

This sounds like fuuunnnn...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Right then, I'm going to (Probably) post my intro-post tonight. I find it pretty good, and it doesn't involve other characters except ME! Ulimitedpower has his own side-story, so you won't need to really write anything about me unless you want to.

Is this okay?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

That's a lot of implied implication for something that effectively implies nothing :P
Yeah, well... yeah.

Anyway: Players, with our revenge we must try to throw the story as off track as possible without breaking any rules. It is up to us to do as much harm to Strop as possible without permanently harming him. This pretty much eliminated the possibilities of violence because a) it is difficult to do lasting harm without doing permanent harm and b) I'm a bit squeamish about violence anyway. So yes, we must damage Strop with out hurting him. With this in mind, Leon has an idea, thought up for out of character lulz (trying to screw up thee GM's plans).

Leon says: "I know how we will have our revenge. We will frame Strop for assault with a deadly weapon, forcing the administration to revoke his moderator powers. Here is the plan. I will place my bow in his hands and help him draw it back, making it so that his hands fire an arrow that will, say, pierce a living creature. This, of course, means one of use will have to take one for the team ('one' being an arrow to the chest). I nominate Chill."

Emphasis mine.

If this plan goes perfectly, we should do some harm to Strop without really hurting him. Oh, and he might be blamed for assault. That'd be nice too.

Needless to say, Strop has an admittedly fair and obvious way of getting out of this. Still, it was a fun plan to think up.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Seeing as I am still in the hall in this scene may I put forward a suggestion?

Basically, I drew a penis on a mate of mine's forhead before we went clubbing, the pen being ultraviolet, so it could only be seen in the lights of a club. White light doesn't reveal it. He spent the entire night wondering why people were pointing at him and laughing. Whenever he went to the toilet to check in the mirror it became invisible again. It was sooo funny. Not really sure of its applicability here in the WoM universe, but do consider it.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

If this plan goes perfectly, we should do some harm to Strop without really hurting him. Oh, and he might be blamed for assault. That'd be nice too.

The only harm to Strop I can see there is he'd be blamed (There is no other, like you suggested). But scapegoating is fun... Unless it's you.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

The only harm to Strop I can see there is he'd be blamed (There is no other, like you suggested).
BWHAHAHAHAHA! That, my dear Unlimitedpower, is the beauty of the plan! But you are correct, the other aspect of the plan would never actually work. Still, I think it's worth a shot.

Also, to clear something up: Leon nominated Chill because he doesn't like him because he smells like coffee. I would suggest we use whichever one of us could take an arrow with the least trouble. Perhaps Bullman?
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Unlimitedpower

I have a great urge to shout at you until my vocal chords tear apart. I have no 'n' in my name.
Still, I think it's worth a shot.

True, I wish I could join but I have to finish my intro-post and this would get into the way.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

SHAVE HIS MANE OFF.

OR ALL HIS HAIR.

No wait, let's drop him all alone in a cemetery!

Or in a wasteland! With a deflated hot-air balloon! And then shave his hair off!

WHATEVER, JUST SHAVE HIS HAIR OFF!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I am a little sad I can't be part of this.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok it's a little old school but tarred and feathered people? It's a classic >_>

As for shooting someone with an arrow I think no matter howmuch the volunteer it is likely to result in some kind of band.... I seem to remember violence is agaisnt the rules (for some reason *tuts*)

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

We could use an exploding arrow filled with crazy purple knockout gas...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

WHATEVER, JUST SHAVE HIS HAIR OFF!

That just sounds wrong on Strop, but we should do it.
I am a little sad I can't be part of this.

What? Can't shave Strop or part of the story?
Ok it's a little old school but tarred and feathered people? It's a classic >_>

Instead of feathers how about chili? And we shave Strop before.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I would be able to take an arrow without any real damage if I was able to freeze it before it pierced my chest. It'd take some timing though, so if I drink like a liter of coffee - and I know, after doing this, I'd probably smell like a ground-up coffee bean taking a bath in an espresso hot tub - I'd be jittery enough to get it right.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I play as guest!

The best way to punish Strop is to go sniff out Michael Moore (shouldn't be hard, even if you have a weak sense of smell) and tell him you'll give him 10 bucks if he flies down to Aussieland and rides on Strop's back. Michael Moore will do anything for 10 bucks (even make a documentary, even though his profit on each of those is less than 10 bucks), so it's a pretty good deal for you, and you don't have to fly to Australia! Strop will be traumatized for life, his legs will all be broken, and he will have chronic back pain.

Showing 3571-3585 of 5646