ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372143
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Besides, this is an RP, right? And I'm a level 42 water mage! One ninja with a bow won't get rid of all my HP, especially when I have my defense buffed! And just in case, I'm sure Leon has some phoenix downs with him, right?!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hehehe....but what if the arrows are magic arrows and null your defence?

WHAT IF HE ROLLS A SIX?

Naww, no laxatives...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, so I take it that Strop will not find out that he "shot" Chill until well after he wakes up? If this is the case I can work with that!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Okay, so I take it that Strop will not find out that he "shot" Chill until well after he wakes up? If this is the case I can work with that!
Now that you mention it, I think we'll leave a note detailing what we did. Unless that's unworkable. Then I'll admit that I should have thought of that before you did.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Why not leave the blood stained arrow in his hand?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I think we'll leave a note detailing what we did.

Okay, here's what I have in mind.

1) Strop will wake up, tied and dyed, deep in the wilderness. He will be all WTF.
2) Upon arrival in town, Strop receives a notice that he is under investigation for the attempted murder of Chill. Strop freaks out. If you guys do it right, the only fingerprints that should be on that bow are Strop's.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Okay, here's what I have in mind.
Yeah, that's what we'll do. That is the final decision.

Oh, I see where you're going with this! I think. I won't spoil it for anyone.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Hey I'm sorry about this but my internet is broken.... I've "aquired" my sisters laptop but apaprently she wants it back >_> and the computers at my school haven't blocked sites yet (yays) so hopefully I shouldn't be too disrupted; but this is just a heads-up if I am unable to get on..... again sorry

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It looks like the WoM contestants need some help with something. Too bad they can't call in guests...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Ernie, since when did you offer useful input on this thread!? :P We have guests in regularly, but only if they use the right avenues.

and the computers at my school haven't blocked sites yet (yays) so hopefully I shouldn't be too disrupted

This isn't illegal so I have no qualms about suggesting that if you find yourself blocked... google &quotroxy" >_>

Okay, we are in agreement! This is what will happen:

1) Somebody will manipulate Strop and have him (gently) shoot Chill with one of his arrows.

2) They'll then do various things to him, tie him up and leave him deep in the wilderness.

That's pretty much it. However, I will warn you of a few things:

* You'll have to find Strop's bow and quiver first. I'll let you have it if you can tell me where it is kept. Hint: This is not a trick question.

* Strop has a very large variety of arrows in his quiver. Some of them are easy to discern. Others are only differentiated by colour coding. Some of them are incendiary, others release gas. . . and most of them cause large explosions. Pick carefully, otherwise you'll end up with a whole less of Chill than originally intended!

* While I guaranteed that there will be no direct consequences as a result of this. . . incident, take care in the manner in which you dispose of Strop. Any information garnered after the incident may make him suspicious, though due to the guarantee, none of you will be directly incriminated singularly.

Once we've cleared these details up, we may proceed.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

* Strop has a very large variety of arrows in his quiver. Some of them are easy to discern. Others are only differentiated by colour coding. Some of them are incendiary, others release gas. . . and most of them cause large explosions. Pick carefully, otherwise you'll end up with a whole less of Chill than originally intended!
Are we unable to use Leon's arrows?

* You'll have to find Strop's bow and quiver first. I'll let you have it if you can tell me where it is kept. Hint: This is not a trick question.
If we are unable to find Strop's bow, we will proceed with Leon's. Nevertheless: You shouldn't have said: "I'll let you have it if you can tell me where it is kept." You should have said: "I'll let you have it if you tell me where it is kept." I can tell you where it is kept. I'll take the bow now.

...Oh, not a trick question! In that case, Strop's bow is in his house (the room in the tallest tower), I guess. I'm not sure. I guess I'll do extensive background research now. TO YOUR DA ACCOUNT! I'll go with "Strop's house" until then. Feel free to consider that my final answer.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Maybe Strop keeps his bow in his underwear...and then tells people it's something else...like a bomb or something...

LOOK AT MY CROTCH...IT'S A BOMB!!!!
No wait, its just my bow...

xD

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Are we unable to use Leon's arrows?

You could, but then any 'roper' investigation would quickly recognise just how unusual this would be: Strop only ever fires arrows from his own quiver. And that would be too easy to worm my way out of.

...Oh, not a trick question!

lol you ***, you actually had me there.

Strop's bow is in his house (the room in the tallest tower)

Good enough. Is Leon going to scale the walls of Armor Castle himself, or will he force somebody else to do it? > It's only a coupla hundred meters of sheer stone tower!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

lol you ***, you actually had me there.
I've played a few RPGs before. I'll jump on the easy ones :P If I had you, maybe I should have gone with it...

And that would be too easy to worm my way out of.
And it would be too easy for me to select an arrow with the ideal effects! Your quiver it is, then. Whadda ya got in the way of arrows?

Is Leon going to scale the walls of Armor Castle himself, or will he force somebody else to do it? >
Leon says: "OK, now Ed will just levitate up to Strop's room and... Crap!"

Leon isn't much of a climber. I hope Pixel is willing to fly up (shame Klaus isn't here). If no other way is possible, Leon may use an enhanced asking technique to get his way.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Why doesn't KingRyan just draw a giant ladder...I mean, he rarely uses this skill, so I don't see why he can't...

Showing 3721-3735 of 5646