ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372030
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Ernie, since when did you offer useful input on this thread!?

Look on page 364. My plan is by far the best one.

Other than that, I got nothing.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Frank will scale the wall. He is often stuck with the most unfortunate jobs, so it would fit nicely. But if someone else wants to, by all means, go.

Oh, and btw, Frank has backup backup bow if we can't get Strop's and Leon's string breaks or something.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Look on page 364. My plan is by far the best one.

It was vetoed quite clearly, therefore it couldn't possibly be part of any consensus. And if you must use inappropriate innuendo, at least use it with discretion. That's right. The WoM only uses inappropriate innuendo with discretion >_>

Okay, so Frank's volunteered to scale the walls of Armor Castle. Lucky for you, Ubertuna's a rubbish moatkeeper, so however you plan to cross that... heck, you could probably use your portacopter and fly right up there if you're good at parking that thing.

Strop's strings won't break, so don't worry about that.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Thank you for volunteering, Pois0nArr0w.

Lucky for you, Ubertuna's a rubbish moatkeeper, so however you plan to cross that...
It's a pity none of the victestants thought to bring a boat. Oh, wait a minute...

So this is all sorted out, then?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yes, I see no problem with your plans. When I update around Wednesday, you should see the results of your nefarious activities begin to unfold...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Manta will scale the wall. He sees no problem with that and thinks Frank needs a break.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

How about Frank and Manta have a fight to the death to decide who scales the wall while I go take a coffee br- I mean finish preparing the updates for the next round!

strop you make the >_> face too much lol.

Rubbish! I only make it as much as I do the <_< face!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

No dude, you do the >_> face way more.

Both Manta and Frank can climb (possibly up Kingryan's ladder?). Then Leon will shoot Chill with Strop. It'll be like male bonding, only with more violence.

Actual question: What are we going to do about arrows? Strop's quiver will be used, but don't we have to pick an individual arrow, so as to not blow up Chill? So far, we have a list of some types of arrows that may be in Strop's quiver. It's far from comprehensive.

...Am I the only one who feels a bit guilty about how fast these pages fill up?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

How about Frank and Manta have a fight to the death

I'll go get my harpoon and gutting knife.

There can be only one!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

No dude, you do the >_> face way more.

NO U

Actual question: What are we going to do about arrows?

I'll decide the outcome using randomisation.

TIME TO ROLL.

I'm going to take two regular d6, or whatever you call it. If I roll a 7 or higher, the type of arrow is such that Chill will be relatively unhurt. That is to say, the fire types, the regular types and the ones designed for stealth and other subterfuge.

However, If I roll 6 or lower, then you've picked an explosive arrow, and Chill will end up in Armor Hospital. Don't worry, by the time Chill needs to use his arm, it will be restored, but the story will progress a little differently.

Any objections?
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

NO U
Upon further investigation, you will actually find U.

Any objections?
I wouldn't have it any other way. If you can, use real dice.

...I assume you're using two dice (or 2d6, if you prefer) to give me an advantage deliberately. If you aren't, know that it is more likely that you will roll 7 or greater (21:15, my favor, IIRC).
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Upon further investigation, you will actually find U.

With a NO in front of it, therefore, NO U! >

...I assume you're using two dice (or 2d6, if you prefer) to give me an advantage deliberately.

I want to give the semblance of- I mean I have compassion towards Chill <_<

If you can, use real dice.

Unfortunately, I have never had occasion to use them, so as far as my place goes, no dice!

That said, I will presently roll:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/roll.png

Aren't you lucky, Chill!

Chill walks away with minor damage, but the evidence is kept for documentation...
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

With a NO in front of it, therefore, NO U! >
Yes, but, if you think about it, it's also a NO U, so ha!

Unfortunately, I have never had occasion to use them, so as far as my place goes, no dice!
No occasion to- what if you need to make decision? What do you do, flip a coin? At least it uses atmospheric noise rather than, say, Java's built-in "random" number generator. Still, you no what they say: "Never trust a number generator unless it rolls or measures radioactive decay!" Now that I think about it, only I say that.

Aren't you lucky, Chill!
Well, the odds were in his favor. Still: Yay! He didn't die! The dice gods have smiled upon us today! See, dice gods are related to atmosphere monsters, which is how they influenced these roles. I'm glad to see dice-based justice has been dealt.

Now that that's all sorted out, I'll just wait for next round.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Still, you no what they say: "Never trust a number generator unless it rolls or measures radioactive decay!" Now that I think about it, only I say that.

I'm starting to understand why Leon is the way he is now.

While you guys wait, I'll share with you the main reason why Strop is mostly portrayed as a destructive hyperditz: My favourite flash animation. Ever. Even more than the Brackenwood series. Even more than Tankmen. Even more than There She Is!! Even more than Egoraptor's Awesome series. Even more than... oh you get the idea.

I'm posting it now because I just finished the epic sequel: the Dad Game. I attempted it for a little while last year before I figured it was way too big and too large for me to fit into my schedule, and since then I've been chipping away at it in little bits. You'll find that most of the gameplay is derived from Dad's... abilities uncovered one random evening, and includes material from all the other work the creator has released.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

NOO its future strop...bet that how you feel somtimes lol

Showing 3736-3750 of 5646