ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372135
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Guess the unicorn killed the WoM...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, the unicorn had it with your *********ing ******** haha.

No, seriously, I'm lining up the updates. Drawing Strop with all this stuff done to him is... tricky...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Er, hi guys. I've got some news.

Remember how I was like "oh, I know what I'm going to do with Strop if he gets framed for shooting Chill"?

Yeah, well, uh, I'm stuck. A little embarrassing to bluff my way this far and reveal it to you now, but there you have it. I've been trying to think my way out of it but it's going to take a while.

Thanks to this, I've decided I'm going to indefinitely suspend the WoM. Sorry to leave you all hanging like this, but it isn't all in vain! Since I've been discussing this matter in private with some others, we've agreed to simultaneously unveil another tournament that was in the works: Gantic's Mayfest. I suggest you all check it out!

Once I've sorted out all these issues, which may not be for quite a while thanks to job applications period coming up, I'll get back to you. Once again, I'm sorry about this.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah, okay, so obviously that was an April Fool's prank, designed to draw attention to Gantic's Mayfest. Thing is, Gantic has said that there will be no Mayfest tournament but I can't be so sure about that... I mean, I even went to the trouble of drawing that poster and everything...

Anyway, it's not like I'm going to pull this and leave you hanging. Here's the next little segment.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/6-0.png

To recap: Nemo was turned into Nill by Zophia's f-bomb, and missed out on getting turned back.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/6-1.png

Little side contest here: the funniest caption for the top frame wins a mystery bonus item which can be used for the rest of the tournament.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/6-2.png

I would also like to add that Nemo himself wrote the story for the segments with Nill in it. I merely adapted it into comic form.

NEXT: We find out how Strop reacts to his comeuppance!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

WTF was with the drawing of the chik TOTALLY dqueezing her tits.....lol

I told you that box needed redrawn. D :
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Arwh...

I wish this thing would hurry up and finish so I can show my face on AG again > >

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I told you that box needed redrawn. D :

Yeah, I get it now D:

FOR THE RECORD, SHE IS ACTUALLY SQUEEZING HER BOOBS. BUT ONLY BECAUSE THEY'RE FALLING OUT OF HER SHIRT.

I wish this thing would hurry up and finish so I can show my face on AG again > >

Just coz you dropped out doesn't mean you have to stop being active on AG. Look at all the other users who stopped replying to my emails for no apparent reason and kept on posting as if nothing was happening <_<
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hahahahahaotherreasonsnotbecauseidroppedout.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hahahahahaotherreasonsnotbecauseidroppedout

Can't you just assume that I'm trying to give you face by not mentioning the details? Because I remember perfectly the documentation on why you "dropped out", and it's sitting in my email archives.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm surprised the wolfskin can emote.

When is the contest over and do we submit by email?

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Wtf is a wolfskin? you makin fun of me being canadian?

No, He is reffering to (now currently Nill)'s Wolfskin coat, if you look at it and not her chest you can see that its eyes do the infamous "> <"
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

When is the contest over and do we submit by email?[quote]

Uhhhh good question. This is a casual thing, so just post them here such that I can tell that you've made a submission (or submissions, as there's no limit on how many you can do). I do actually read every post in this thread.

Deadline is the end of the next round, so plenty of time. Not like I expect too many people to bite, I just want some lulz.

[quote]I'm surprised the wolfskin can emote.

This is a continuation of a joke I made at the end of Cenere's Mixed World Tournament. Since then, the wolfskin always makes emotes to match Nemo's.
Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

So erm let me get this straight:

If we want to join, we have to do a character sheet just like in the Official Armour Games Character thread. And then we email it to WaoMod@yahoo.com . Than we wait for reply.

And its still open to candiatures till July Something.

Right?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Once again I am awesome with my quote tags lol.

So erm let me get this straight:

This is correct.

Oh, ok...what if we can't draw well but still want an offical ag character? :P

Text is fine too.

And its still open to candiatures till July Something.

Until the final stages, that is, which should hopefully be before July.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

So... Strop... are you going to redraw that one part? lol

Showing 3751-3765 of 5646