ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372250
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

When you say "answer" do you mean respond to the question in some way that might look like an answer ( id est the "duck and weave" or "idiotic non-answer&quot, or do you mean actually answer the question?

Good question (especially coming from Leon's player). I mean "you must include the question I give you in the interview" (the phrasing need not be exact, just recogniseable). What you do with the question is entirely up to you.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I have to go for a little bit. So far, I have emailed:

Gantic
Xzeno
Pixie

I'll be emailing: Chill, Frank, Goumas, Gametesta, Thoad, Crimson, Kingryan, Manta when I get back. Did I miss anybody?

~strop

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I know it's a little late but whatever; isn't Zoidbergs whooping jsut a reference to Curly from the three stooges (and Homer has done the whooping several times I think) :P

Ooohh an interegation I'll start watching Law and Order to practise lol.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I know it's a little late but whatever; isn't Zoidbergs whooping jsut a reference to Curly from the three stooges (and Homer has done the whooping several times I think) :P

I see you know your stuff. If there was any meaning to bonus points, they'd go to you!

I've finished sending out all the stuff, so I'll now set a deadline.

Deadline: Wednesday 14th March.

SUPER IMPORTANT- THIS IS A KNOCKOUT ROUND. There are 11 of you. By the next round, there will be 8 proceeding to the quarter-finals. Not remaining in the tournament is not the same as being kicked out of the story entirely, so don't fret if you do find yourself knocked out.

An extra important warning: If you're late, you'll be automatically knocked out of the tournament. In the event that more than three people are late (this happens too often!), the last three to post after the deadline will be knocked out of the tournament, and I'll use the remaining eight by default.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Deadline: Wednesday 14th March.
its April strop was in the woods for quite some time lolz
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

its April strop was in the woods for quite some time lolz

I would assume he meant April 14th?

Anyways I have responded, and must note I finished this one much quicker then any of the others, probably because it was just a Q&A instead of a story telling round, but regardless its done.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Thanks for that first question, Strop. I'm basing my entire entry on it .

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

A little late, but I swear I saw a nip slip when Nill's shirt burst open.

And I'll get right on that there task.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Oh, is Strop still shaved and dyed for this interview? I guess it doesn't matter, what with the darkness, but still.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

darn I didn't make it in :'(

Lack of reply does not mean you have been forgotten. We just need to find an appropriate cameo role for you.
Unless you thought you were going to be a contestant. Then I have nothing to say.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh, is Strop still shaved and dyed for this interview? I guess it doesn't matter, what with the darkness, but still

He's taken care of the dye. But he had to shave himself all over, which means he's gonna be a tad cold over the winter months...

I would assume he meant April 14th?

Oh yeah. I'm very ill at the moment, so I'm not thinking straight x_x

must note I finished this one much quicker then any of the others, probably because it was just a Q&A instead of a story telling round, but regardless its done.

Technically, it actually is a story-telling round but with a lot more restriction than usual. I'm hoping to see the interaction and reactions emerge throughout this task.

Okay I'm checking entries now!
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I bet he kept the blonde hair...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Righty then, I sent mine in and am currently on my phone's browser!

I also explored my new phone and discovered how to access my yahoo account from here, so ill be able to check your reply, if there is one, but I won't be able to put images or anything.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I bet he kept the blonde hair...

It would be easier to let the roots grow back out instead of redye it, but unfortunately tails take a long time to grow...
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I wasn't expecting a reply so soon, but I have replied to your reply Strop with the necessary additions and changes.

Showing 3796-3810 of 5646