ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372409
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Well, my balls are pure lonsdaleite, which is 58% harder than diamond.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Have fun trying to reproduce with those balls, guys

Okay, going out now. I have work to do!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Like I say, it's painful, but it will be worth it when I give birth to Osmiridium Man!

After all, how could Iron Man have been born without a father with balls of iron?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Oh, I was being metaphorical . . . like Rep. Hank Johnson . . . .
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I ripped the pad of my fingertip off on a soup can. Now I have two fingertip pads, except that one is from toddler me and one is from current me . . . .

OMG IT'S LIEK YOU'RE TRAPPED IN TIEM.

Well, my balls are made of flesh. I mean, no one would get anywhere with balls made of minerals...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Least we have baalllssss! Unlike some ninja pony that I know...

I mean seriously, we all know Strop doesn't have genetalia because they never show up on the front of his ninja suit ANND we know that horses have quite large bits...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

wasn't tungsten somewhere near twice as hard as diamond?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

wasn't tungsten somewhere near twice as hard as diamond?

nope diamonds are the hardest, tungsten is just makes a good alloy
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

fine, I have balls made of aerojel then.

megainsulator

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Okay, seriously guys.

Get your balls checked out.

That's not healthy.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Unlike some ninja pony that I know...

Stroop-gelding?

I don't think he'd approve.

Plus, there's a warp-tool'd bulge of his on dA.

Also, I have bigger balls than all of you. So big they had to be strapped to my chest instead and declared boobs. ... Yes. ... La~
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I missed the conversation on roundhouse kicks... that's like my 2nd, er, 3rd, er, 4th favorite kind of kick. Eh, what the heck, I'll comment on it anyway.

As mentioned, flying kicks should never be used because of the vulnerability, and, more important, the lack of control. However, the basic principle - using mass and velocity to generate power instead of strength - is an important one. Learn it. Apply it. Question mark. Profit.

so I tend to like front kicks because I can take advantage of that for some pretty crazy height.
High kicks are usually disadvantageous. Feet/legs are farther from the intended target than hands/arms, therefore a kick is slower, therefore it is easier to defend against a kick. Kicks are also generally more tiring, and, frankly, if you need the extra power, you're doing it wrong. That being said and true enough, if you're throwing kicks, it may be best to aim high, as you don't want to actually hurt anyone and kicking the legs in a non-injuring way doesn't do much for your street cred.

To bring all of that together into one sentence: The day people learn to block a roundhouse kick to the ribs is the day I might have to break a knee >:P (Evil tongue out face?)

Also, I have bigger balls than all of you. So big they had to be strapped to my chest instead and declared boobs. ...

Nah, I let the easy ones slide.

Point is: Entry's almost done. Should be in in, like, awhile.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This 2 page long conversation about balls is going to find its way into the WoM story at some point...

Can I get a merit for longest run-on sentence, Strop?

Sorry Manta, you're nowhere near close to my record.

High kicks are usually disadvantageous. Feet/legs are farther from the intended target than hands/arms, therefore a kick is slower

Usually, but not always :P

The day people learn to block a roundhouse kick to the ribs

You realise this is easy, right? The only good roundhouse is the invisible one.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This makes my tired-induced offtopic look so much more legit and relevant.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

High kicks are usually disadvantageous. Feet/legs are farther from the intended target than hands/arms, therefore a kick is slower, therefore it is easier to defend against a kick. Kicks are also generally more tiring, and, frankly, if you need the extra power, you're doing it wrong. That being said and true enough, if you're throwing kicks, it may be best to aim high, as you don't want to actually hurt anyone and kicking the legs in a non-injuring way doesn't do much for your street cred.

But if you get enough height and speed, you can quickly and unexpectedly demolish someone's face. Also, it's generally more commendable for purely kumatai purposes, to the best of my knowledge. But in a real self-defense situation, I'd generally prefer takedown stuffs. If you hit the nerve cluster on the center-back of your hand hard enough, it can disable your entire arm for a while.

This 2 page long conversation about balls is going to find its way into the WoM story at some point...

Just remember that I was being metaphorical. I even mentioned it last page!!!
Showing 3886-3900 of 5646