ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372224
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Zis 'knockout sloth' is a disgrace to ze Grammar Nazi army! Vat do you haff to say for yourself? Zis is pitiful, indeed.

*calls in Clausewaffe*

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Speaking of Grammar Nazis, "D:" is no way to end a sentence. Always place a period before your smileys, because smileys aren't part of the sentence, nor do they end or begin any sentences, unless in context.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

for example a character may be excluded solely on the basis of their character's attributes/behaviour despite the fact their player was entirely competent and punctual.
Well darn. It's been a good tournament everybody. Thanks for having me...

I bet you only about 3500 of them are off-topic
You lose!

Thanks.
As Ernie alluded to, being mods with no armatar makes you and Strop completely indistinguishable to the naked eye. Only advanced sensors or highly trained psychologists well-versed in the differences in posting style can tell the difference. True story.

At Grammar Nazi discussion: I am the one true lord of Grammar Nazism on Armor Games and you all know it. :P
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Don use smileys at all you f*ggot. You aren't a 12 year old girl on MSN.

Who is Don, and why does he use smileys?

As Ernie alluded to, being mods with no armatar makes you and Strop completely indistinguishable to the naked eye.

Not to mention that you both post a lot of cartoons and such, and the words you type are in blue. Two identical people with nearly identical traits. That can only mean you're one combined person: Strenere.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

At Grammar Nazi discussion: I am the one true lord of Grammar Nazism on Armor Games and you all know it. :P

*in Armorgames.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You are the Hitler or Grammar Nazis. I am the Himmler. :P. At least when I'm being serious. When I'm being serious, I adhere to grammatical standards defines by the MLA for legal papers. For example, I put spaces between each dot on all my ellipses, and an extra mark to signify the end of the sentence if said ellipsis ends the sentence . . . .
Zahz
Zahz
47 posts
Peasant

*in Armorgames.
Nope. It's on. Using "in" isn't properly idiomatic. Jim is on Facebook. Joe is in a car. A website is something you get on. (Yes, I know it says Log in, but that's English for ya'.)
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Thank you, guy I may or may not know in some way. Allow me to expand: I use on Armorgames because I refer to the website, armorgames.com. If I had meant the kingdom of Armorgames as described in the AG metafiction (I believe that's the term Strop used) I would have indeed said in.

You are the Hitler or Grammar Nazis.
You hear that, Strop? In the eyes of the public, I am truly the greater Grammar Nazi! You hear that, DANK? Who's Adolf Grammar Hitler now!?

...what? No one thought I was worried about surpassing Strop in Grammar Nazism, did they? I mean, come on :P

For example, I put spaces between each dot on all my ellipses, and an extra mark to signify the end of the sentence if said ellipsis ends the sentence . . . .
I never learned that practice myself, but I must say, it strikes me as needlessly complex. I love it.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Sieg Heil?

So, results tomorrow, hopefully, right, Strenere?

*is eager*

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...what? No one thought I was worried about surpassing Strop in Grammar Nazism, did they? I mean, come on :P

What? Me? Grammar Nazi?

You know full well that the only people I turn Grammar Nazi are the Grammar Nazis themselves when they inevitably make a grammatical error. Because that's funny!

Anyway, yes, results are tomorrow. I have to synthesise them. I'm going to another careers night now, on how to pad my CV and how the ever-so-confusing selection system for my state works.

Now, wasn't there something... oh yeah. Cenere, I'd have to find my logs to send that board to you. Do you have a copy yourself?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You know full well that the only people I turn Grammar Nazi are the Grammar Nazis themselves when they inevitably make a grammatical error. Because that's funny!

oh the irony? Seriously, I hate this happens.

Also,

Let me first say that the results will be based on the criteria of both the character in-game, and portrayal of the character by the player. Different things will affect different players and their characters to different degrees- for example a character may be excluded solely on the basis of their character's attributes/behaviour despite the fact their player was entirely competent and punctual.

the Bullman was trying not to pick a booger during his interview.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

[quote]the only people I turn Grammar Nazi are the Grammar Nazis themselves

oh the irony? Seriously, I hate this happens.[/quote]

Hahaha called out.
ps why is wom still going around no one cares right ._.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

how the ever-so-confusing selection system for my state works.

Bahahahahahha...that's because they're stupid.

'Do yourself a favour and come to South Australia!'
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strenere

Why is my part of the name always last? Is it the "Ladies first" rule or something?

I'd have to find my logs to send that board to you. Do you have a copy yourself?

I don't, no. I can rewrite it from memory, though.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Then you might have to do that. I don't know how to access AIM logs.

The "nere" is much easier to affix than "rop". And "Str" is easier to append to than "Cen". I mean, "Cenop" or "Centrop" just doesn't have the same ring to it, right?

Similarly, "Cenia" sounds identical to "Cenere", and "Cenphia" is a mouthful, whereas "Zophere" takes a distinct form. Now, if we lived in the Dragonball universe, none of this would matter, because in the event of fusion all we'd be looking for was how stupid the name sounded. "Gotenks"? "Gogeta"? "Vegetto"?

Showing 3931-3945 of 5646