ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372117
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You put more detail into where the revamped balls were than the users being hit by them. Was pretty funny though...

I'm not sure what this means, but I should probably mention that much of the stuff published in the archive was either written by or directly adapted from what the candidates themselves wrote. This is normally denoted by that user's name in bold before the section, or a special footnote.

Okay, writing the next part as of this moment!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Does lack motivation right now...

*yawns*

It's Archivist...not Archiver, isn't it...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh man, kirby, you have no idea just how epic it's gonna be.

In fact, you guys, I hope you're ready for ALL ROUND EPIC.

Mwahahahahaha. Those aren't ears poking out of my ninja suit. Them's devils horns >:3

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

uhh....yay?...I hope....again we shall see how "EPIC" this round will truly be.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Sloooth, have you contacted Manta yet!? I resent Manta my email so you should both know what's going on!!!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hm, this bodes well for the upcoming tasks... :s

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright, an update:

1) All the preliminary scenes, including the all-important IC feedback, have been written, with one exception.

2) I have yet to draw the accompanying pictures but there aren't too many.

3) I have to draw up the round rules in a way that they are perfectly clear. There aren't at all many, but they are very strict and will be pretty challenging! Also, there is a wicked twist of fate that has yet to be played out.

That's all for now. Expect some scenes to come out either tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, and the round to commence one day after that.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The Day After Tomorrow

Bad film >_> looked good though.

Sounds good Strop I kinda realised I hadn't posted here in a few pages so I'll just stick my head in lol mmm.... "wicked twist of fate" sounds ominous! :O
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

No, it was better then lame 2012 >.<

Same thing..... I got pissed with a few friends the other day (we'd been at Scarborough all day lol) and we got back to York and watched Finding Nemo, Up!, Toy Story, Wall-E and 2012 (spot the odd one out) all I remember about 2012 was that it had a plane sorta failing to take-off and then dodging something 3 times >_> it was ridiculous..... lazy writing.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

(spot the odd one out)

2012 isn't by Pixar. And it's the only one without happy characters who have happy lives.
1) All the preliminary scenes, including the all-important IC feedback, have been written, with one exception.

Will that person be automatically disqualified?
2) I have yet to draw the accompanying pictures but there aren't too many.

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing Strop draw manga... Or cartoons.
3) I have to draw up the round rules in a way that they are perfectly clear. There aren't at all many, but they are very strict and will be pretty challenging! Also, there is a wicked twist of fate that has yet to be played out.

Will these (Or some) rules to cameo users? Or are they not affected by them?
That's all for now. Expect some scenes to come out either tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, and the round to commence one day after that.

I'm guessing tomorrow, unless you miss my online-times.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Will that person be automatically disqualified?

If it is what I think it is, it is just a load of bother, and we might need to cut through and kick their butt and tell them they missed a chance and we are unhappy about it, and they should know to check their email.
Considering that Strop is the one writing these things, it would be stupid to disqualify him from his own OCT.

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing Strop draw manga... Or cartoons.

Like the ones that fill up the Archive? I am kinda glad there isn't as many images anymore. It delayed it.

Will these (Or some) rules to cameo users? Or are they not affected by them?

Generally tournament rules are for victestants. Cameos are not in the tournament, thus it should not affect them in any way, especially not when their story has been written in already.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna assume I'm the exception. D:

Sorry, I've only got my phone to use! my phone's internet connection is awful. Just know I've got sloth on the task, though!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I hope I'm an unlockable character!

thisISanalt
thisISanalt
72 posts
Nomad

Who's the one who hasn't given any feedback or response? It wasn't me D:

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I think all the feedback is up to date. I will be releasing the majority of the preliminary scenes quite shortly (couple of hours), because there is a lot of reading (not if you just read the section relevant to you), so really there was a lot of writing (5000 words thereabouts).

Manta, I'm aware of your poor internet, so we'll make do the best we can.

I am kinda glad there isn't as many images anymore. It delayed it.

Aloooooooot >_< Even if I drew them really badly, I simply needed to find the time to sit down and nut out fifty pages... too hard.
Showing 3991-4005 of 5646