ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372314
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Question: Is Leon's hyena present? I assume so.

To everybody in general: you are allowed to use anything and everything that you have mentioned thus far. To Xzeno: you would know better than most here what not breaking the rules of the universe involves, so have at it. You could even sacrifice several hyenas for all that I care (not, of course, that I imagine this scenario actually playing out!)

I'm not sure if this matchup is really good for me or really bad for me.

Well, let me state for the record that for the most part I only thought about the suitability of the matchups in character. This said, I note that each of the player matchups could be said to be pretty equally yoked too, which I'm pleased about. I can't predict the outcome, but I do know I will be sad to have to cut out four of you guys at the end of this round.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Dude. Could you make my matchup more obvious?

Given the rest of the candidates, I'd struggle to.*

* Note that I never mentioned anything about not making the matchups obvious... all I said was that I'd pick them, so deal with it hahahahahahahahaha.

Weren't you planning/mentioning The Bullman and Pixel in a round...?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Weren't you planning/mentioning The Bullman and Pixel in a round...?

I did mention it in Pixel's interview, actually. But I was only planning to pitch them against each other with my original lineup, until you changed my mind, remember?

I'll leave you to reveal the rest of our inner workings on the matchups if you so desire.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Urrgghhhhhhh...

It is quite sus how Strop has tweaked the matches the way he wants them...

Wait...he could be rigging the whole tournament...!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Wait...he could be rigging the whole tournament...!

Haha, unless I could also do the writing for you, that might be a bit tricky.

Finishing some images now.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

But Strop...you have control of the whole thing...you decide it all...

Oh waiitttt...You're running it...

*hopes for slave*

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, I worked my *** off on this page, and finally, it is updated. Consider it a present to the eight who have somehow managed to stick with the forum and with this tournament for a whole year (with temporary apologies to Kingryan, who has reliably worked with the tournament up to this point but was ultimately sent on a different path for IC purposes).

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/7-4.png

Hopefully it is to your satisfaction. I will now move on to reveal everything else there is to reveal about the round in a bit.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

(with temporary apologies to Kingryan, who has reliably worked with the tournament up to this point but was ultimately sent on a different path for IC purposes)

*sigh* I was just thinking that...

What was my present? 400+ pages worth of stuff...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

By the way Strop...that's the same picture...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hard refresh your browser by hitting F5, KR.

And KR, you're getting your own entire freakin' section dedicated to you. But it's not coming for free!!!!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hard refresh your browser by hitting F5, KR.

Ooo...and I thought F5 was just a normal refresh. There we go! xD

And KR, you're getting your own entire freakin' section dedicated to you. But it's not coming for free!!!!

I know. It requires the use of mind slaves. WORK MIND SLAVE, WORK!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm disturbed. Why does a google search of "strawpony" put this page in the first ten indexed pages?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Because it contains both Klaus and reference to a large penis.

Simple really...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Suck it up

The scene was set. The adjudicator's table was situated to the side of the action. The final two victestants of the round squared off in their agreed meeting place, ready to match wits, power, and will.

Strop clapped his hands. "Okay, you may be- ... what is that?"

Leaning over the table, a pink blob was visible:

http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/nintendo-ds/kirby.jpg

Kirby (c) Nintendo. Kirby998 has adapted the character such that Kirby's appearance here is fan-based.

Strop scratched his head. "Hold up a minute guys."

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/7-5.jpg

"Uh oh," said strop.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/Kirby998_2008/cameo.jpg

This image was drawn by Kirby

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/7-6.jpg

Strop has been sucked up by Kirby! This is how it will affect the running of the tournament:

1) One of the matches will not have Strop present for it. I will use the virtual die to determine who it will be.

2) I will use a 20-sided die from this site and publish the results thereafter.

3) If I roll a 1-5, the match affected is Frank and Pixel. If I roll a 6-10, the match affected is The Bullman and Leon McAcid. If I roll an 11-15, the match affected is Manta and Thoad. If I roll a 16-20, the match affected is Crimsonblade and Chill.

4) The match will be affected in the following way- I (the host) will not be judging their match. Only Cenere, as co-host will have any say in it. This means that Cenere is the one who is judging your writing, whereas for the other three matches I may consult with Cenere but ultimately make my own decision.

5) Kirby998 will be invited to provide commentary on this one round as well. I will seek permission from both candidates to forward your entries to him.

Okay, there you go!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Note: I will roll the die in approximately 15 hours. After that, the deadline will be set for one week after.

Showing 4036-4050 of 5646