ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5413736
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Oh, the ninth has begun. That means users now have... 13 hours on my watch to get in their entries. Which is in line with the AG one...

Gah! I've been found out!

Get him before he runs away!
Cholo himself is C-flow. Cen is C-NFlow.

Somebody tell me why you guys talk about this... Nicknames that always end in flow. I could be U-flow according to your parameters.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Somebody tell me why you guys talk about this... Nicknames that always end in flow. I could be U-flow according to your parameters.

Gantic staaaaaarted iiiiiiiit >_>
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Sorry guys but can I get an extension if the deadline is today? Last friday (when I planned to be doing my entry), my mother got into the hospital with pancreatitus (sp?) and it was pretty rough on me. To a point where I couldn't exactly do anything. So yeah.

Could I either get an extension, or...?

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Gantic staaaaaarted iiiiiiiit >_>

And we'll finish it... Hehe.

Yeah Strop, are extensions possible in extreme cases? It'd be sad if a good user were kicked for something not really his fault.

ALthough, deadlines are deadlines...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah Strop, are extensions possible in extreme cases? It'd be sad if a good user were kicked for something not really his fault.

ALthough, deadlines are deadlines...

Deadlines are deadlines. We're really VERY close to the deadline and the only entries I have received thus far are Alt's, Crimson's, Pixie's and Manta's. This makes me worried.

This means that Thoad and Frank are directly liable for disqualification should the deadline pass and I haven't seen their entries! After midnight AG time, I'll be taking entries according to the order they appear in my inbox.

I've given ample warning, this time I'm not going to show any leniency unless you can provide me with proof that you, your computer or one of your friends/relatives died sometime after your last correspondence. These are the conditions under which I'm required to work, so I thought I would give you a taste.

The lucky exceptions to this rule are Gantic and Xzeno. Their round is being judged in entirety by Cenere, so it's up to him to decide whether to deal with tardiness in the same manner.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh wait, sorry, I didn't read this post:

Sorry guys but can I get an extension if the deadline is today? Last friday (when I planned to be doing my entry), my mother got into the hospital with pancreatitus (sp?) and it was pretty rough on me. To a point where I couldn't exactly do anything. So yeah.

Could I either get an extension, or...?

Okay, since I've been given advance warning (it's spelt pancreatitis, it's potentially serious and therefore constitutes a good excuse), you've earned a reprieve. We'll discuss details later.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Entry in! Whoo! It's missing a map, but it's in!

I predict my entry is the longest, both in terms of word count and in-universe time elapsed.

Just thought I ought to say.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Sent it in. Last minute(literally) explained in email.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This means that everybody has sent it in!

Except Gantic.

But since that match is being presided over by Cenere (and Kirby is observing), that's up to him to deal with. I will read the other entries as soon as I get a moment, and we will reach a decision. I predict it will take about three days, so we should be able to work on the denouement and next round by the end of the week.

Good stuff guys.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Other notices:

The cameo applications are now closed.

Current pending applications will still be processed but no new ones will be taken. Yeah, that will be all.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

The lucky exceptions to this rule are Gantic and Xzeno. Their round is being judged in entirety by Cenere, so it's up to him to decide whether to deal with tardiness in the same manner.

I see Gantic has taken full use of the situation...
Sent it in. Last minute(literally) explained in email.

You're wrong: You were six minutes early.
The cameo applications are now closed.

'Huff Puff'... So, how many cameos do you have? That are active now. I'm counting two.

I just noticed my skit's name:
Panding on the door

'Hey maaan, you want some cofeeeeeee?'
'OK'
'Go hooome.'

I feel a random-disease coming on...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I want a cameo in the next major AG thingy that I'm not a part of, by the way.

We should do, like, more of these.

If they take less than a whole freakin' year, anyway, hehe. Not to say I haven't enjoyed it.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I see Gantic has taken full use of the situation...

Or not! I've received word that Gantic has been delayed; exactly what this will mean is up to Cen to decide. As for Thoad, we're working on an extension date, but there should be no penalty.

If they take less than a whole freakin' year, anyway, hehe.

Presumably the next OCT will not be run by myself :P
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I predict my entry is the longest, both in terms of word count and in-universe time elapsed.

It may help to provide a translation:

I spent a lot of time and effort on this, so I hope it is suitably impressive in scope and magnitude.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

It may help to provide a translation:
Well... yeah. It's a fair cop. You could at least let me pretend to not be completely transparent.

So yeah, be suitably impressed, okay Kirby?
Showing 4096-4110 of 5646