Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 2, '09 at 1:04am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

And I don't quite thing so. Most have had their clothes changed, but since it is Zophia, I doubt bras are included.

Nooo...even more saggy.

*knits*

Wow, is it just me or is it very hot in here? Can someone put an airconditioner on? Why are you two younglings in jumpers? Aren't you hot?

NANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Nov 2, '09 at 9:57am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,176 posts

*hands Queen Rylana(king Ryan) a potion of youth* effects last 24 hours afterwards theres some gaseous side effects burping and a few other things

Posted Nov 2, '09 at 3:32pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

Oh dear I fear I have missed eeerrr.... everything. I think I'll get reading :*/

Posted Nov 4, '09 at 6:24pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Uhm, someone asked me/us how long the entry should be (this being on the yahoo chat when we were offline, so I cannot remember what the nametag said), but the answer is, well... It is up to you how long you want your entry to be, but since the round is fairly long, and there is sooooo much fun in being a girl and running around doing girly stuff, it would probably be an idea to focus on that and write as much sh'ts and giggles in as possible.

Posted Nov 4, '09 at 8:20pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

But wait the round hasnt started yet right?

Posted Nov 4, '09 at 8:40pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Check Strip's post on page 290. Also, the WoM FAQ. You might wanna start writing.

Posted Nov 4, '09 at 8:46pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

I will probably have to work on this over the weekend if I have time. Things have been surprisingly busy lately....

Posted Nov 4, '09 at 11:30pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

ugh this is one of the hardest entries yet!!! >:'(

Posted Nov 5, '09 at 1:55pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,176 posts

If anyone would like to ask for help from my character you can contact me on my AIM HecticHermit, usually on there Tuesdays and Thursday, Central Time US

Posted Nov 5, '09 at 5:43pm

Dudettegal54

Dudettegal54

30 posts

I have a question. What if someone uses my "idea", and posts it before me without knowing? Because I wrote mine like 5 days ago, partly, and haven't sent it in.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!