Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 13, '09 at 3:29am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Awesome, awesome, awesome entries we have gotten (all four of them), mainly because the level of stereotype female behaviour hit the ceiling after only a few minutes of reading.
Very tempted to ask Strop to withheld the cure for a while, but somehow I think that would disrupt the plot, and I am not sure Cen can stand Strip much longer (you will see why... Hopefully...)
I will reply to the rest of the emails when I get home from the doctor.
Not that anyone care...

Posted Nov 13, '09 at 4:19pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

I will see what I can do this morning...hopefully it should be fine...

Posted Nov 13, '09 at 7:42pm

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Mm, sorry, guys. My virus magnet is in the shop and i'm only on ag from my handheld device. I won't be able to get the entry in until tomorrow. D:

Posted Nov 13, '09 at 11:37pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

Okaiz, should I push until 1:00 in the morning and finish my entry, or wait until Sunday so I'm not a zombie when my aunts, uncles, and cousins come over tomorrow? Hrm . . . .

I may be extremely late on this entry, due to having extremely stressful family issues, lots of stuff with school, and having to finish 1984 and read Animal Farm by December 2nd . . . .

>.<

Posted Nov 14, '09 at 2:19am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

1984: "He loved Big Brother."

Animal Farm: "They looked from the farmers to the pigs to the farmers again but none of the animals could tell them apart."

There you go Alt :P

I got up at 3am because my allergies played up like crazy. In fact they've been haywire (haha, pun) the whole week, meaning I'm now 3 days late with NaNo. Must finish today!

Uh, but this isn't the NaNo thread. Cen and I have also organised our entries and will be putting on the bells and whistles tomorrow, meaning that hopefully everybody will get their entries in so we can move onto... what happens next!

The plot thickens drastically after this. Just thought you should know that.

Posted Nov 14, '09 at 10:30am

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

Hey guys, Internet was down. I'll work on my entry, but don't expect it to be terribly long.

The plot thickens drastically after this. Just thought you should know that.

Oh god no.

Posted Nov 14, '09 at 11:28am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

Hey guys, Internet was down. I'll work on my entry, but don't expect it to be terribly long.

You could have just wrote in on paper and then typed on the computer later.

Posted Nov 14, '09 at 7:53pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

You could have just wrote in on paper and then typed on the computer later.

And I was in a dirt bike accident, so both my arms are broken. >.>
<.<

Posted Nov 15, '09 at 12:32pm

PoisonArr0w

PoisonArr0w

3 posts

And I was in a dirt bike accident, so both my arms are broken. >.>
<.<

You could get somebody to prick your finger and move your arm for you so you could write it in blood

And, I haven't sent mine in yet cause I couldn't finish Friday and I was camping Saturday, so I'll get it done and sent in today. Hopefully.

Posted Nov 16, '09 at 12:38am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Hm, this is promising, that people are promising to send in more entries!

I'm done with NaNo, so it's just study that slows me down now. Hopefully this round can be wrapped up by the end of the week.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!