Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 16, '09 at 3:31am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Hm, this is promising, that people are promising to send in more entries!

Now we just need them to keep that promise. Oh, and get hold of those people we have not heard from in some while (preferably because they are in the middle of NaNo, but still...)

Posted Nov 16, '09 at 7:38am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

It might be encouraging for everybody to know that I've resumed drawing the scenes. This means you get to see more of Strip in action, if you're all good.

Posted Nov 17, '09 at 4:14am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Alright guys, finally got around to reading the emails.

If you have emailed us and Cen has said you can post when I said so, well, you can post here now! I did reply to some of the emails but because I'm so tired, I started leaving out the "you can post now" bit (i.e. Crimson) -_-;

So yeah. Better to notify you here.

Also if you haven't submitted, get off your butt and please do so! :P /public-service-announcement from Cenere

Posted Nov 17, '09 at 4:52pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

I started leaving out the "you can post now" bit (i.e. Crimson) -_-;

yeah...ok well here is my apparently short entry...(I did kind of rush it though since at the time I was sick...oh well)

Step 1: Denial

First thoughts that ran through uh-....her mind were things like *this is simply a bad dream* *I'm sure Strop knows how to fix this* and worst of all *you know the Jonas Brothers are not that bad*

She finally realized none of these things were true and that led to the second step in her thought process...

Step 2: Panic

She began to panic. She decided to go straight home to see herself in the mirror. It was worse then she first thought. Not only did she look like one of those annoying girls that worships glittery vampires, but also started to think like one. She went outside to get a breath of fresh air, starting to hyperventilate. Then she just randomly took a glance at one of the bushes thinking *Hey that looks like it would be great on a T-shirt with some eyes and a- gah get it together Crimson you must not let this control you* She cleared her head which was for the most part still controlled by her original mind allowing for rational thought. This led to the next step in her thought process...

Step 3: Find a Cure

She knew there had to be some sort of cure. It was doubtful she would find it, but had to try. First thoughts were google magic using her scroll to search for a reverse sex change...they exist, but its doubtful anyone in the Armor Lands could afford one. Next was looking for a proper spell using Armor Magic. She could not find one. After the only two options had been used up all that was left was giving up on a cure and hoping a cure is found in due time. This led to the final step in her thought process...

Step 4: Acceptance

*Well I guess I can make the best of this, but really why bother with that when I can just live like a guy instead* She went out to go buy some new clothes. She wanted to get rid of the skirt and get some black jeans with chains on them so people would know she was serious.....this was a very confusing time for him/her. She also got to be the only girl who dresses in all black that didn't worship glittery vampires....that she knew of that is. She got to the free market only to have the urge to buy every useless piece of junk she saw because they were all so cheap. So she went in to get one pair of black jeans, came out with 20 as well as a pair of shoes that she spent 2 hours examining carefully to make sure were not made by hedgehogs, because PETA had recently invaded the Armor Lands revealing their secret power source coincidentally on April Fools Day. So after buying a bunch of useless stuff for no apparent reason and wasting tons of time buying that one perfect pair of shoes, she decided to call it a day. Besides that she ended up getting sick with some sort of virus(probably because her immune system got weakened from the bomb) for the rest of the week, staying inside her keep until she they found(find) a cure for at least one of the illnesses she had.

There it is up now...I think from what I can tell that meant that I had permission...I hope...

Posted Nov 18, '09 at 1:27am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

For KingRyan, or QueenRhianna, as he (she) was now called, the week was very long. Admist having even crazier mood swings than the younger victesants, QueenRhianna had to deal with weird hot flushes and a strange urge to knit. Also, no matter what bra she tried she couldn't contain the sag. It just reminded her so much of this comic:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/gravity.jpg

In a week, QueenRhianna managed to knit:

- Three scarves.
- One bikini for Strip, she was still waiting on the picture.
- A woolen hat, which she now wears.
- A cardigan, which she also now wears.
- A patchwork quilt.

Of course, she had forgotten where all of the wool came from, however it is supposed (sup-oh-sed) that she drew them. She forgot a lot of things during that week. Especially where her glasses had gone. She also had a habit of repeating herself.

- Three scarves.
- A woollen hat, which she now wears.
- A patchwork quilt.

QueenRhianna also had some trouble hearing people, so she drew herself up some special wool and knitted herself a pair of hearing aids which she couldn't work out how to use. She had to take the battery out at night, and put it in during the day. By the end of the week she had lost the batteries and was wearing them upside down.

And then there was the time she had tried to fix the fence with some string so that the scary wolf (Nemo?) couldn't get in. Of course she had fallen over and then ended up with Nurse Strip, and that was how she offered to make her the woollen bikini.

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

She also managed to forget who everyone was half the time. Like that strange man who had come to her door offering a potion to cure her femininity. She had never seen him before. Now, she was clever enough not to take any of his strange potions for who knows what they could do, so she decided to invite him in for a cup of tea. The two had a lovely chat, he turned out to be quite a nice man. And he gave her the loveliest of new perfume to try. It was special perfume that you drank and also made you feel a bit funny. It had taken a while to get rid of the extra arm that she had grown out her kneecap. Overall she didn't really mind it there because it meant that she could walk properly.

She managed to forget a lot of things that week, like the name of the big castle nearby. Of course, she had decided to go for a walk shopping one day and ended up at a strange looking Castle door with a red (colourblindness was retained) lion painted on it (Strop or Cen do you know what I am referring too? xD). She couldn't get through, which had annoyed her, because she thought that that was where the shops were.

When she finally got to the shops, she was sure that the shopkeeper overcharged her for the banana that she bought. She had heard from her friend that banana's were very good for you.

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

The quilt was quite warm.

At one point, QueenRhianna tried to remember her past life, but she could only think of a strange man with a crown on his head. Judging by the crown she was wearing, it must have been her husband. He must be dead now. That was such a sad funeral. She tried to remember all that she could about him. She could see how she was so much in love with him, he was such an amazing person. And his magical quill which he had left to her, which only she knew how to use...and the archives which he had spent so much time work left all to her. She felt so loved. (by this point I think I'm on a roll)

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

She also managed to forget who everyone was half the time. Like that strange man who had come to her door offering a potion to cure her femininity. She had never seen him before. Now, she was clever enough not to take any of his strange potions for who knows what they could do, so she decided to invite him in for a cup of tea. The two had a lovely chat, he turned out to be quite a nice man. And he gave her the loveliest of new perfume to try. It was special perfume that you drank and also made you feel a bit funny. It had taken a while to get rid of the extra arm that she had grown out her kneecap. Overall she didn't really mind it there because it meant that she could walk properly.

For KingRyan, or QueenRhianna, as he (she) was now called, the week was very long. Admist having even crazier mood swings than the younger victesants, QueenRhianna had to deal with weird hot flushes and a strange urge to knit. Also, no matter what bra she tried she couldn't contain the sag.

At one point, QueenRhianna tried to remember her past life, but she could only think of a strange man with a crown on his head. Judging by the crown she was wearing, it must have been her husband. He must be dead now. That was such a sad funeral. She tried to remember all that she could about him. She could see how she was so much in love with him, he was such an amazing person. And his magical quill which he had left to her, which only she knew how to use...and the archives which he had spent so much time work left all to her. She felt so loved.

And all in all, she forgot to write her diary of the week until the last night, and so then was behind in her NaNo...by about three thousand words.

THE END

Did I mention that she managed to knit:

- Three scarves.
- A patchwork quilt.

Posted Nov 18, '09 at 9:13am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

[ur=http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/818/heheheheheheh.jpg]Status Quo[/url]

Btw, I need a scarf, may I ask for one of yours?

Posted Nov 18, '09 at 9:14am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

L, where did you go? u and r is missing you...

There

Posted Nov 18, '09 at 11:40am

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

There

I had no idea so many people had gone lol strange stuff.

Posted Nov 18, '09 at 11:52am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

It's a little weird, right? And all of them have simply either dropped out or simply left> >... And Gantic's Bullman will be on a hiatus. So, you are down to 13. 12, maybe. And we have about half of that in entries.

Posted Nov 18, '09 at 12:58pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

"What the....!?!?!" screamed Pixel (now -the Fairy it seemed though appropriate now flashbacks to the bullies at her primary school haunted her when he thought of this name) inside her thoughts. She didn't particularly want to exclaim out loud since she could see others around her were having their own, very similar, problems. Instead she flapped her now dainty pink wings and headed home. As she flew thought the sky being buffeted slightly by the wind thought ran through her mind... "What on earth is this... I don't wanna sound sexist but..... I didn't sign up for this...." Eventually all the thoughts seemed to merge together end explode around her mind. Finally she swept down to the tall wooden front door of the castle and wiped the now clumsy and clown-like trainers on the mat outside. As she stepped in the door she slipt them off and ran up to the guest bedroom for some more feminine attire. Pixel always liked to be helpful to guests so she always kept spare clothes. She slipt a pair of feminine shoes on and jogged to her own bedroom to have a lie down.
   As she lay on the bed she glanced in the mirror beside it.... her mind didn't know whether to be horrified and look away or..... (kinda narcisisticly) "you know". She also didn't know if she was the same person trapped in a new body or if like her apearance her mind had changed. She layed back into the huge velvet pillows and stared up at the roof of the bed confusion ran thogh her and it wasn't just all the new hormones. An inevitability swept over her al well and it calmed her. Either someone would find a cure in which case YAY!!!! or no one would find a cure... in which case (sorta) YAY!!!! She didn't particularly want to stay as a girl but it seemed pointless tring to do anything about the situation especially since it was easy enough to lay here safe and sound till something happened.
    BEEPbeepBEEPbeepBEEPbeep!!!! Pixel glared at blaring alarm clock beside her head, the sound drilling into her ears. Instinctively she jabbed at the Snooze button with eyes still shut tight and began to sigh and the expected peace however it didn't come. Sitting bolt up-right she glared at the ringing clock and jabbed at the button again; still the sound went on and after trying all manner of ways to press all the buttons on the control panel she through it across the room un an uncharacteristic fit of rage. The room was showered with cogs of all sizes along with dials and a cute little hammer.. Pixel lept up and frantically gathered all the pieces in a pile on the deep carpet. Realising she was loosing as many pieces in the long soft fabric as she was finding she put on some slippers and rushed into the kitchen to get a tray for the cogs and assorted components.  After retrieving the tray she dumped as many parts in the centre as she could find. After this she started seperating the aprts and ordering them into size and type etc. but soon gave up on this tedious task and instead ranoff to the tool shed... A few minutes later she returned with a large hammer and proceeded to jam the cogs in a resaonably ordered fashion into the silver casing of the clock bashing any stubborn parts with the hammer. She wound up the key and crossed her fingers hoping to hear the faint ticking which usually echoed round her vast bedroom but it didn't come. She knew she had few options left and so decided to beat the infuruating clock into small pieces with the hammer then throw all the pieces from the tallest tower in the place..
    Having scattered the bent and buckled cogs to the four winds Pixel put on some boots and leapt up high over armour city cearching out the local clock shop. Seeing it out of the corner of her eye (and more importantly spying a 50% off sign in the window). Swooping down she marched into the small shop that hummed with the ticking and thrumming of assorted clocks and watches. She pictured the old clock and started searching for an appropriate replacement.... she remembered when she had bought the original and how long it had taken to find the perfect clokc to fit in the setting of her bedroom. After searching the whole shop from top to bottom and battling off flirty shop assistants (whose advances had disgusted her) she found the perfect piece. It was an exquisite carriage clock with fine flowing contours and a gentle tick (like an angel cracking her finger >_>). She slammed the £**,*** onto the desk glaring at the cashier who seemed in no hurry to see her leave his shop or his eye-sight (*cough*dirtyman*cough*). Eventually Pixel managed to leave the shop with her clock and trudged back home.... she hugged the gift-warapped clock close to her chest disgusted with the world around her and felt little want to fly at all.
    Feeling thoroughly depressed after her trip into town (though happy at her new purchace which she counted as fixing the clock) she changed into pyjamas and some slippers and leapt on to the sofa in the Sitting Room of the West wing. Curled up in a ball she contemplated her new lifestyle and gently cursed Zophia under her breath compared to the fun she had had earlier in the morning she felt thoroughly depressed...

I can't believe how hard it was to wright "she" and "her" etc. instead of the masculine terms lol.

It's a little weird, right? And all of them have simply either dropped out or simply left> >... And Gantic's Bullman will be on a hiatus. So, you are down to 13. 12, maybe. And we have about half of that in entries.

Very weird it was made very clear at the start what was expected of people so I'm surprised so many have left.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!