Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Nov 19, '09 at 4:48pm

zlith

zlith

334 posts

...just saw the status thingy. First of all, that was hilarious. Second, yes I ripped off of the darkness when I created Vise. Though that was a while ago and now when I use vise he is less powerful and a werewolf. Lastly, I am going to half to withdraw from the WoM. In real life I can't find the time to write. Vise explanation after he says that he is quitting is simply, "Never ever let me join and tournament ever here as long as strop lives." So far the WoM has gotten him beat up by the guild of mcneely, cursed by the guild of mcneely, repeatedly pelted with dodgeballs, and turned female. Oh and he lost a lot of money by wiping the depts of those bodyguards.

Posted Nov 19, '09 at 5:04pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

How is the entry going, btw? Since we have not seen one from you so far (if I remember correctly) and deadline was a week ago?
And.. I kinda ended up going "what to write" in the status > >

Posted Nov 19, '09 at 10:39pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

Well this don't go as planned. I expected to find a cure to my curse, not be given an other one. Well at least i don't have to try to aim where I pee. And my ballerina outfit it pretty comfortably as well. And i have some new dance skills. I walked the the streets of the city. Some low-life serfs were drooling over. Pigs. At least they drew my attention to he shoe sale! 50% percent off all rainbow sandals! And spaghetti straps are on clearance!
I walked out of the store with spending no more than 100 AP! But i did noticed i have incredibly big biceps. I needed to tone those done a bit. I didn't want to look like I'm trying to be manly. Anyways i had my new flip-flops on and i was as happy as i could be until i looked at a mirror. My hair needed some fixing. I just tossed my head around until it looked presentable.
I entered my apartment in room 73 on Aristocrat way. OMG! It was a pigsty and smelled like feet! I needed some major cleaning. I picked all my clothes and put them in the hamper. Then I stabbed a hole in the febreeze can to let the freshness out. Now it was to my liking. Everything was in order. I left my apartment in style.
  I went over to the flash games area were i killed some zombies. It was so easy and every single male gender person was staring and whistling at me. Pigs. I just wanted to have so manly fun. Stupid boobs.
"Play time is over." I thought to myself. Now  I need find a way to get back to my old self again. My guyish self. But that could wait because they were having a clearance sale on High-Heel shoes. I ran in and out. I put my sword tip in between the shoe and the shoe strap and carefully grabbed a whole row of shoes, and zoomed to the checkout. All in 32 seconds. Man I'm good.
I quickly went to the tavern to see if anyone could help me with my condition. I looked around for a while until i realized i was looking in the wrong place. This was a place of gossip and talk. Nobody was going to help me here.
I decided to go to the Library. Maybe there would be some information on my condition. I looked through the thousands of shelves of books until i got to a section that read "Old tricks and Treats for some Halloween fun". I went through the isle until i came to a book that looked like it had been recently touched.
  It read "Good tricks to show girls are dominant." I flipped the book open to the table of contents. I came across a chapter the said," How to reverse all tricks." I hurriedly opened the book to the chapter. The page had been smeared with water or some sort of liquid. It was hard to make out any words. The only eligible thing on the page was a word that said,"jakleoam." I closed my eyes and said the word. Suddenly, i had a tingle go through my body. I felt myself changing. Then... my boobs got bigger. *sigh*

Posted Nov 19, '09 at 10:45pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Guize, guize, I'm liek, almost done, but I've had 3 essays due these past few weeks and have barely had any time to do it. I'm sorry. I honestly thought I'd be finished by Monday. >_

Posted Nov 20, '09 at 2:32am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

We honestly believed you would be done by the deadline. At some point around now, I am not sure how much we actually care if you finish or not, since the deadline was a week ago, and the round is being made.
Which is again why you should tell us before it happens and not when we can look at our email and conclude that only half of the testants have entered, and none of the others have said anything about being late.
/just woke up

Posted Nov 20, '09 at 5:48am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Well guys, the sooner everybody posts their stuff or at least tells us that they're quitting from the WoM after all (-_-;), the sooner you get to see Strip in her various-outfitted glory!

...is that not something everybody wants? :D

Posted Nov 20, '09 at 5:54am

jaza_m

jaza_m

1,131 posts

I just read through, and if anyone wants to use spamlord in there story or what not, feel free to do so :D

I think im regretting quiting this :P

Posted Nov 20, '09 at 5:56am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Jaza, if you're looking to come back in, in whatever capacity (cameo, actual writing role, not participating but character is included in the story somewhere), please let us know with an email to [email protected], because it would not be difficult to accomodate you!

Posted Nov 20, '09 at 6:49am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

The list of freaking doom.

These people have entered. (More or less on time)
Gametesta
Crimson
Xzeno
Pixie
KR
Dudeguy
Goumas

These people have not.
Poison
Alt
Parsat
Manta
Zlith

Gantic is on hiatus, and Thoad have entered half an entry.

And you had two weeks........

Posted Nov 21, '09 at 12:18am

Pois0nArrow

Pois0nArrow

21 posts

The list of freaking doom.

These people have entered. (More or less on time)
Gametesta
Crimson
Xzeno
Pixie
KR
Dudeguy
Goumas
Poison

These people have not.
Alt
Parsat
Manta
Zlith

Fix'd. Oh, and disregard that first email I sent. Interwebz work again.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!