ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5424850
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Lights flickered threw out the day in the distance from where Armor Games was located as Hectichermit sat upon the mountain top thoughts pondering about what he will due until the time came. He looked at the parchment again, it was a note written by a well known ninja pony who disappears from time to time just as the hermit does himself but rarely he conveyed such a notice written in the simplest of words "Be Ready" so as the dark clouds hover over the city of Armor Games he sits on this mountain top waiting for Strop to return.

lol that was an unauthorised submission. But I can work with it. I'll have to move it backwards in time in the archives, and will advise you on how that will work via email.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

alright here is my submission:

Round 10 Part 2

After fighting for what seemed like hours, the trolls all of a sudden turned around and started heading away from Crimson. He shot another flame in the air to get their attention, but they all seemed to ignore it. He saw them all converging back into the city towards a center point. He pulled out his map to try and figure out where they were headed. He put away his scroll quickly after realizing what was going on, and with a rocket spell he was off to his house, for he knew that soon it would be in danger. As he returned to the Aristocrats Alley his fears were only confirmed as many users and raiders alike were on the streets burning and ransacking the manors, and castles, and from what Crimson could tell even some of the aristocrats were helping with the ransacking as well, but the scene was too chaotic for him to be sure of anything. He shot himself over towards his keep which was "conveniently" half-way down the alley. He sent a few of his mini-Sasquatch's at some of the raiders who were attacking some of his friends houses to help them out before he reached the doorstep. His keep was left in good shape since it was built for this sort of situation, but it wouldn't stay that way, so he had to act fast. He walked into the door, with it turning to liquid around him, and then immediately solidifying behind him. He opened his chest of supplies that he kept near his bed hoping to find something that could help.
"Good thing I held on to this one" He said as he pulled out a scroll. He ran up the stairs to the roof, unraveling the scroll as he went. Making a small gesture, he summoned a small army of gunmen from storm the house 3, who had been modified to protect his keep in case of emergency. With this done he used a play sound spell which turned on the song Weredragon by Burn7 as his battle music(which incidentally he got from newgrounds in the first place). The raiders came forth in large numbers, done raiding many of the others homes in the alley. Crimson had very little trouble dispatching these raiders with his offensive spells, and gunmen to protect the keep, taking down multiple at a time, before the tankmen rolled in. He had very little that could damage their tanks directly, with even his most explosive spells only being fragmentary, throwing smalls shards at the thick tank armor. He pulled out a fresh scroll that was on him, and scribbled down a quick spell to deal with them, and with his best efforts he put together a small shoop da whoop laser since it was the first thing he could find on google. Aiming his hand at the tank, he simply blinked with a sudden
"IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR" shouted from his palm which immediately let out a blast of blue energy that demolished one of the tanks that was attacking his keep. He summoned a small group of Sasquatch down at ground level to keep them busy while he made a modified version of the gunmen code, while shooting a LAZAR or two from time to time to slow down the tanks. What he came up with were a squad of rocketmen who could deal with the tanks for him. His defense force at this point seemed capable of dealing with most raiders, with all of the trolls concentrated elsewhere from what he could tell. He knew he would be needed elsewhere, and with another shot of his rocket spell he was off towards the bank to see what the situation was, and if he could help out with anything.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

*Submit*

Goumas decided to go home to read the newspaper and perhaps watch a few matches. He honestly thought that Dank could easily deal with the rising, hence he wasn't really needed there. Nevertheless after a few moments he changed his mind, as a teacher Goumas had to fight for the Armor Academy and assist the headmaster. Plus, it was unquestionably a great opportunity to dazzle Dank.
So Goumas started cautiously and watchfully walking, around him there was still warfare going on, towards the Academy. Near the entrance of the establishment there was a teen. The adolescent was one of the phony students. Actually he was their alleged leader. They stared at each other for almost a whole minute, then the stripling ran into the Academy. The alchemist followed him right away.
The wannabe coach chased the lad into a classroom, the exact same classroom where they first met. The schoolroom was falling apart. Candidly it was quite hard to believe that a dozen or so teenagers could cause so much damage.
Goumas had warned them that if they weren't obedient they were going to go to the principal. It was time now to substantiate his threat.
- Come with me. We are going to the principal's office, Goumas said to the teen.
But it wasn't needed going to the principal, the principal was already there. Dank stealthily and quickly as a bearded dwarfish ninja had immobilized the "suspect".
- Dank since when you are so sneaky? And I had the situation under control. I was going to bring the perp to your office, Goumas told him.
- Frankly at the present time I can't be at my office. But ... do I know you from somewhere? Quickly ID yourself, I don't have time to waste.
- I am a teacher here ...
- Oh, yeah ... now I remember you. You are Strop's clotheshorse! Gogol, right?
- Eh .. no ... my name is ...
- Bye. Enough chit-chat for today, said Dank and left the room running like a duck.

Anyways, everything went well. Goumas was quite satisfied. He had done his duty. Besides finally secretive-Dank -almost- knew him. He could now go home righteously watch soccer.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay guys, as expected the holiday season is a bit slow in terms of getting stuff done, but in the background I've coordinated most of the scenes coming up, so most of the written content my side is now done. However I've had very limited time to actually get the tablet out and draw, so I'm still stuck on the cover page to chapter 10. It'll be finished shortly after I arrive back in Australia.

As for you guys, KR got stranded by lack of computer and documents, but I've resent the emails, and Xzeno is late, as usual lol. HURRY UP GUIZE YOU'RE HOLDING US UP NAO!

In the meantime, have a belated Christmas 'bonus' for sticking around with this project for so long:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/xmasstrip.png

Oh come on, it was pretty obvious right?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Oh come on, it was pretty obvious right?

That's true, but...

Dude, she either has
A) A thong on
or
B) No panties.

I DO NOT WANT TO THINK OF STRIP IN A SANTACOSTUME WITH NO PANTIES.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Because you are a liar:

I DO NOT WANT TO THINK OF STRIP IN A SANTACOSTUME WITH NO PANTIES.

QED

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

There goes my innocent childhood memories 'bout santa haha

The way you drew the lower face makes it look like a beard. Scary. D:

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The problem with doing flat colours is that the nose looks bearded yea, but at least Santa's beard is white not grey lol.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

That artwork of Strip... it's a trap!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

That artwork of Strip... it's a trap!

CONFUSED BONER WONDERS WHY HE ISN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW.

(but that was a joke, really. I'm not into horses)

What I find particularly funny is that Strop continues to say that he does not have sex-furry tendencies. BUT THAT IS BEST LEFT TO A CONVO WHERE I CAN BE PG-NO13
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

What I find particularly funny is that Strop continues to say that he does not have sex-furry tendencies.

I never said I didn't.

I just never said I did.

:3

Now don't put words in my mouth, you false dichotomiser, you!

YAY BUMP THREAD WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE STRAGGLERS
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

and Xzeno is late, as usual lol.
D: Dood! I told you I was ready when you were! I guess conversations not on the GM account don't count.

And I'm only late when you give me even a smidge of leeway. Anyway, check your email.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why must you write so much, Xzeno... I am not in a mood to read a bunch, and if all goes as it did, Strop will be online in 3-4 days or something...
And probably resending stuff that has been resent already...
KR, confirm on delivery, plz?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And probably resending stuff that has been resent already...

Past tense, Cen, past tense. I didn't think to check the sent mail, I only saw that the last email had not been replied to. Now he has two copies of the stuff, he'll only have half the excuse!

D: Dood! I told you I was ready when you were! I guess conversations not on the GM account don't count.

I'm not sure whether my post saying "SUBMIT NOW" was before or after that conversation but anyway, assuming you've fixed the weather bit, post it!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Past tense, Cen, past tense.

I never know with you. You have been doing it before, and answering stuff that has been answered and so, so.... *shrug*

Either way, this is probably closing in on my goodbyes to this project, if it isn't ending soon. And when I use soon, it is not doctor soon, but actual "In this month, please"-soon.
Showing 4756-4770 of 5646