ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5417929
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

"I am now working on the next update. But I need some people to submit their ideas for their individual story lines, otherwise we might not progress past this point."

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Oh... Right.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

"I am now working on the next update. But I need some people to submit their ideas for their individual story lines, otherwise we might not progress past this point."

Thanks for the clarification.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

>.> *grumbles*
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Yo Stropsicle, I was on a short holiday but now i'm back..obviously.
Big driving trip was big.
So whatever you need me to do i'm ready for it. But i've only been BACK for a couple of hours xp . I'll go sleep soon.
kthnxbai.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yeah sorry about all the lack of details in the previous posts guys, I was actually feeling a little unwell.

I'll get everything clarified within the next few hours.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

But I need some people to submit their ideas for their individual story lines, otherwise we might not progress past this point."

Since we've worked out where mine is going to go...do I need to do anything?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Since we've worked out where mine is going to go...do I need to do anything?

Just write it up and send via email

Haven't sent the clarification emails out just yet because I'm just finishing the next page, after which I'll update so you get a picture of what is going to happen next.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

So yeah. Out of the frying pan into the fire, what's new?

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/11-7.png

LET'S GET THIS PUNCH-ON!!!

Man, this page was a lot harder to frame and draw than I figured. Next up, the story continues!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

(p.s. yes I know this is triple posting, but there's a pretty obvious reference on this page. I wonder if anybody actually knows what it is though...)

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Wait are those a bunch of Newgrounds folk?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Is it a Guilty Gear reference, by any chance? Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!!?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, let's just say leaving the castle via flying-fox is really visible from a very long way off...

It was a forseen consequence given it was also their only option (note Strop's line a couple of pages back.)

Also, if anybody gets a screencap of 1234567 views, I'll give them something special :3

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Is it a Guilty Gear reference, by any chance? Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!!?

They gonna get DESTROYED!

okay, bedtime for me, will send out those emails when I finish work tomorrow, before I start writing the next segments.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

btw Crimson:

I know you hate email, but that's our only organised way of communicating with everybody, so please check your inbox as I sent a circular to the last address you provided us!
Showing 4996-5010 of 5646