Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 7:19pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Why would he pay you with owlgrub? Through the mail? Ewwwww...

Drawings of my owlgrub. And why, well, because I asked for it~

Strop is ninja, not escapist. I don't think ninjas would be able to get out of extensive shibari that easily. >_> Just make sure he can't throw smokebombs~

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 7:52pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Hmmm . . . we could put him in a straitjacket, blame him for shooting someone, and shave him. 

Sounds like a plan.  Everyone else in?

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 9:28pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

You'll end up even bloodier if you find my hidden persona, which will probably be in an alley somewhere.

Okay Ernie, time to can it. You're starting a tangent that will confuse the thread.

No, you may not attempt to make a bad pun in reply to this post.

And I kinda believe breaking something will be rather harmful to my  character, so I can promise you that that will make Cen hunt down whoever did it > >..

The hidden rules are revealed!

Remember that Strop is not the only thing to consider here. He may be out cold and not remember a thing, but that does not apply to others.

Also, why is everybody still clustering around Strop? There's lots of "Strop-related" stuff to muck around with that isn't Strop himself.

Another 36 hours!

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 9:32pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

then tie him to a wheelchair with extensive shibari, and tell him he has to get out of it himself.

Hm. Note that at the start of round 6, Strop somehow escaped from Nill's rope-job after forgetting he was tied up.

Of course, if it's shibari, you might have a different story!

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 9:38pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

If I could be IC and it would be morally acceptable to participate, I would have the most awesome revenge...thing.
Sadly, I'm not. Oh well.
IC dating on the other hand...
And OoC plotting away with the harem that got a new member yesterday...
I am tired, I can't stay on topic, no.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 10:46pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN >:O

I always assumed it was just because he was a doc- huh. I feel like this has happened before.

Serious mode: We need to come to a consensus. Who all likes the unicorn and shaving idea? I thought that had some support. Also, I'd still like to use my shooting idea. As per KR's suggestion, a pigeon should be the target. Killing a pigeon in public is probably illegal. Regardless, we need to stop screwing around and agree on something. Stop having fun. Seriously.

Hmmm . . . we could put him in a straitjacket, blame him for shooting someone, and shave him.

As long as the blame involves actual shooting with actual living creature flesh-piercing action. With that accounted for, this plan has Leon's support.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 11:17pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,841 posts

At this rate, Strop will be drenched in water (which is full recoverable) because the Bullman is just prodding Strop until he wakes up. The Bullman is pretty much deaf at this point because:

Hey, where is my award? *prods Strop again* I think he's faking it.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 11:31pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,626 posts

[OC]still on the wii. Just keeping my stage presence.
[iC]Gametesta writes in 'pen' on strops outfit 'Gametesta is here...somewhere'.

Posted Mar 22, '10 at 12:07am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Hm. Note that at the start of round 6, Strop somehow escaped from Nill's rope-job after forgetting he was tied up.

Of course, if it's shibari, you might have a different story!

Most shibari I've seen won't exactly let you forget it's there. xD

Posted Mar 22, '10 at 8:53am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Okay, 20 hours remaining! By the end of that, I want to see a single post outlining what's going to happen to Strop/Strop's stuff etc. I may need to ask some questions, too.

Because I then have to incorporate these changes, and I'll need a little time to think about it. But the other scenes before the next task are being drawn (there'll be mini-challenges along the way, if you want to take part in those!)

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!